• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Dragon

Banned
I haven't posted in a while due to my sister passing away on wednesday night. It's been a nightmarish week for my family and myself. The Broncos game was my only relief from it and I'm glad to see them come through for me. I probably won't post for a couple more days because it's been so hectic.

I'll see you guys soon, NFL-GAF. Hopefully in time for the Broncos-Pats game this weekend.

Sorry Harry. Hope you and your family get through this together. Will be looking forward to you posting more when you can.

jWILL253

Banned
I've never seen a bunch of fans get so damn butthurt and salty over one damn story.

Multiple forums I frequent are getting all caught up over that CenturyLink ticket story...

Also, my condolences to HarryDemeanor...

squicken

Sorry for your loss, Harry. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family

the way the trailer promoted this movie made it look fucking awful, then i saw it a few days ago on Prime and its actually a really good movie! better than a lot of trash i've seen over the past year

Yes and I hope it is a franchise b/c Crusie wrecking shit like a boss needs to be a thing that happens a lot in movies

JCizzle

I haven't posted in a while due to my sister passing away on wednesday night. It's been a nightmarish week for my family and myself. The Broncos game was my only relief from it and I'm glad to see them come through for me. I probably won't post for a couple more days because it's been so hectic.

I'll see you guys soon, NFL-GAF. Hopefully in time for the Broncos-Pats game this weekend.

Sorry to hear it, glad you were able to get your mind on something positive for a few hours.

Branduil

I accidentally clicked on the anime thread and called out the creepy anime gifs. I mistook it for this thread. I quickly edited my post. I thought we lost this place for a moment.

Yamakan is the hero that anime deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

So sorry to hear. Stay strong.

Damn man, sorry to hear. I was just wondering where you went. Sorry for your loss.

It is.

I also found it tremendously depressing.

I thought it was going to end a lot worse.

Ending a relationship is always hard, voluntary or not. The movie had the decency to leave a bit of hope going forward which I appreciated.

Reminded me of Lost in Translation in a very good way.

Bread

Banned
I thought it was going to end a lot worse.

Ending a relationship is always hard, voluntary or not. The movie had the decency to leave a bit of hope going forward which I appreciated.

Reminded me of Lost in Translation in a very good way.
god dammit i just clicked that spoiler for no reason, i'm going to see the movie tomorrow.
fuck me. not that it really ruined the movie, but still.

simples

Banned

:(

be there for the royal rumble and kurt angles return friend

god dammit i just clicked that spoiler for no reason, i'm going to see the movie tomorrow.
fuck me.

It will have no impact on the film.

Its the type of movie where you see the destination a mile away but that isnt why it is good.

I honestly think it might be a top ten for me.

squicken

NFL QB's are morons.

I scored a 50 on the Wonderlic. Anything below that is moron tier. Test is shit easy.

It's especially dumb b/c the top agencies coach their guys up on those tests. It's more pass/fail that anything else. If a QB is too lazy to prep for it than how much will he work once he is paid?

njean777

Sorry to hear. My condolences.

It's especially dumb b/c the top agencies coach their guys up on those tests. It's more pass/fail that anything else. If a QB is too lazy to prep for it than how much will he work once he is paid?

There's a pervasive sentiment that these guys are absolute morons who only care about football and have bogus degrees. I always think about that when I see Wonderlic scores.

yeah i'm sure ryan fitzpatrick, who has a degree from harvard, is a complete fucking moron. thumbs up broham!

I agree; Harvard ain't shit.

simples

Banned
nah harbs pinkie is naturally fucked up

img14530608.jpg

edit -

well i shouldn't say naturally.... it's unnaturally fucked up because of his playing days!
he got that from last years game against us when josh mcd used harbaughs own finger to fuck his own defense

he got that from last years game against us when josh mcd used harbaughs own finger to fuck his own defense

you do realize that you guys got the ball back with a chance to tie again after kap styled on your right? brady probably realized kap has too much swag and didn't bother to prolong the inevitable

untitled-8gbqxx.gif

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Dilfer trolling again, lol.

He just showed a highlight of Kap progressing through reads while saying "somebody said he couldn't work through progressions, I don't know who that is."

simples

Banned
you do realize that you guys got the ball back with a chance to tie again after kap styled on your right? brady probably realized kap has too much swag and didn't bother to prolong the inevitable

http://www.abload.de/img/untitled-8gbqxx.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

i would say something about seeing you at the bowl to finish what mcdaniels started that night

but youre not getting passed belichick's west coast product pete anyways

Dilfer trolling again, lol.

He just showed a highlight of Kap progressing through reads while saying "somebody said he couldn't work through progressions, I don't know who that is."

thought kap had a decent day with his progressions today. he had a rough start but settled down. the throw to crabtree late in the 2nd quarter was his best throw of the day. pocket collapsing, stands and delivers a laser down the field while getting crushed. we will need that type of fearless play in seattle if we hope to win

Spinluck

Since brady had a crap week im hoping next week he actually does something like oh I dont know..throw a td pass

why should he when he's going against a shit defense that anyone could've beat that night at qb. embarrassingly bad run d.

if anything tammy should've started scrambling.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
but youre not getting passed belichick's west coast product pete anyways

I think you got your coaching lineages mixed up. Carroll is in the Walsh tree due to his time under Coslet and Seifert!

Belichick owes everything to Parcells and Walsh's book on running an organization!

Since brady had a crap week im hoping next week he actually does something like oh I dont know..throw a td pass

i'm not a patriot defender but why would you bother throwing when they were running like they were? tomtom will be ready to battle with peypey. like two old gunsliders lined up for one final duel against each other

njean777

I don't think he was bad this weekend. I think they just wanted to run the ball a lot. It does help to change things up and throw opponents off at times. It worked really well at the same time. There was no reason for Brady to throw a lot in this weekends game.

i'm not a patriot defender but why would you bother throwing when they were running like they were? tomtom will be ready to battle with peypey. like two old gunsliders lined up for one final duel against each other

Man, imagine the game with Hernandez and Gronk.

I have a boner just thinking about it.

Top Bottom