• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Damn, you guys lost me at HBO. I'm missing Game of Thrones because of it too.

why don't you ask a buddy or co-worker if they have HBO and if you can borrow their username/pw from their provider to use HBOGo on your 360 or computer? i don't have have satellite/cable but i use my friends username for HBOgo since he doesn't use it anyways

10467679-31FE-4AE4-801E-BECF52629A63_zpsakm6rvkq.jpg

lol look at fucking harbs on the field during the play. jus dont give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! but this motherfucker is going to cost us eventually -_-

harb4.gif

why don't you ask a buddy or co-worker if they have HBO and if you can borrow their username/pw from their provider to use HBOGo on your 360 or computer? i don't have have satellite/cable but i use my friends username for HBOgo since he doesn't use it anyways
Yes I'll have to look into doing this, one of my friends is doing this for HBOgo too. I feel so left out when Game of Thrones airs hahah.
Edit: lmao, I love all gifs that deal with it's always sunny.

I was nervous about the Broncos - San Diego game right until the very end. Hopefully Chris Harris can play next week because Brady will torch his replacement.

GO BRONCOS!!!

Oh my god, that is amazing.

The best thing about the source material is that not only did he do it twice, but if you look closely, he had his pinky outstretched like a posh person drinking tea.

nah harbs pinkie is naturally fucked up

img14530608.jpg

edit -

well i shouldn't say naturally.... it's unnaturally fucked up because of his playing days!

Who's the smarter QB? Kap or Wilson?

kap outscored him on the wonderlic. beyond that i'm not sure how you tangibly measure it!

p.s.

of course people see kap with the tats and backwards/sideways hat and so on and will probably say "oh russel by a country mile! listen to him speak these random football cliches and you know he has "it". i don't know what "it" is, but russel has IT!"

Konka

Banned
Nah, the Pats have actually won in the big game. Maybe one day the Eagles can bring you happiness and you wont have to hate other teams to get happiness.

Hey what's your address? I don't know how but I completely forgot to send you the christmas present I bought for you, I found it in my room when I was cleaning it today. I'll send it 1st class.

marcedes_lewis.jpg

Hey what's your address? I don't know how but I completely forgot to send you the christmas present I bought for you, I found it in my room when I was cleaning it today. I'll send it 1st class.

marcedes_lewis.jpg
Nah man, that ain't Gata's room. If it was, there'd be a small NASCAR bed and bright crayola red everywhere.

Hunter S.

Best thing about the AFC Championship is it is the first game against New England at mile high for the first time in 3 years against the Broncos. Finally.

Top Bottom