• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Narag

Hey now, I post beyond Sunday too you know. I've been posting since the start of the season. Not my fault I'm the Kellam of this group.

Gata only cares about who posts on Sundays and assigned me that job.

He PM'd me this too to make his point:

CGm8CQB.jpg

:jnc

Is that true? No way that's true.

Well actually.. it might be, Danny was a damn great QB. But he also fucked half the chicks in Miami back in his day- without using protection. So the score is probably accurate.

EDIT: And Fitzmagic is from Harvard, for those of you that don't listen to NFL commentary.

It is indeed true. Terry Bradshaw just barely beat him with 16. Brent had a 22.

And for Niners bros, Alex Smith had a 40. He beats out Kap yet again!

I haven't posted in a while due to my sister passing away on wednesday night. It's been a nightmarish week for my family and myself. The Broncos game was my only relief from it and I'm glad to see them come through for me. I probably won't post for a couple more days because it's been so hectic.

I'll see you guys soon, NFL-GAF. Hopefully in time for the Broncos-Pats game this weekend.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I haven't posted in a while due to my sister passing away on wednesday night. It's been a nightmarish week for my family and myself. The Broncos game was my only relief from it and I'm glad to see them come through for me. I probably won't post for a couple more days because it's been so hectic.

I'll see you guys soon, NFL-GAF. Hopefully in time for the Broncos-Pats game this weekend.

Damn. My condolences.

Damn dude Im sorry to hear that.

Narag

Sorry to hear that, man. :(

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

Ah fuck man, sorry to hear that.

Syrinx

Shit dude. Condolences. ;(

Stay strong my guy

Tom Penny

My condolences.

Vyer

Damn. Very sorry to hear that. Condolences.

Oh man I'm really sorry to here that :(. We are here for you bro.

Greg

wow, I'm so sorry man - take care

Im so sorry man. Hate to hear that.

Spinluck

Sorry to hear that bud, hoping for the best.

:-(

JABEE

I accidentally clicked on the anime thread and called out the creepy anime gifs. I mistook it for this thread. I quickly edited my post. I thought we lost this place for a moment.

JABEE

Stay strong, buddy. I couldn't even imagine what you're going through. My condolences.

Damn. Sorry to hear that man

Sorry to hear that dude.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Really sorry to hear that Harry. Wish your family the best.

Hunter S.

Nice to have your humor even at such a hard time. Wish your family the best.

damn man i'm sorry to hear that :(

Eleuin

Stay strong man

I accidentally clicked on the anime thread and called out the creepy anime gifs. I mistook it for this thread. I quickly edited my post. I thought we lost this place for a moment.
This is what subscriptions are for! Anyways do you want me to pm you my gif collection? :D

FUCK.

Condolences to you and your family.

Top Bottom