• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Man, imagine the game with Hernandez and Gronk.

I have a boner just thinking about it.

Since they're gone here is something for you:

c9bzNRH.gif
8piBxK2.gif

UTEqBdp.gif
sCqpZ4D.gif

zZXi3nv.gif

Nameless

The winner of the NFC Best Showcase is going to go into the SB will a chip on their shoulder because ESPN and the greater east coast media machine are going to dedicate 75% of their time to Brady vs Manning.

kingslunk

Looking back at some of the previous draft picks for the Broncos.

Josh McDaniels' is pretty much responsible for where the Broncos are right now. Pretty shocking looking back at it now.

Fantomex

I haven't posted in a while due to my sister passing away on wednesday night. It's been a nightmarish week for my family and myself. The Broncos game was my only relief from it and I'm glad to see them come through for me. I probably won't post for a couple more days because it's been so hectic.

I'll see you guys soon, NFL-GAF. Hopefully in time for the Broncos-Pats game this weekend.

My goodness bro, so sorry to hear that. Hopefully the broncos can provide just a little distraction from this loss you are dealing with. stay strong bro.

Top Bottom