• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Bread

Banned
i go up to funspot every 4th of july, i tend to avoid NH the rest of the year.

i would definitely go to a celtics game, tickets are cheap as hell.

Tom Penny

I'm the only Patriots fan who has gone to a game where Brady was boo'd out of the stadium, as we chanted "WE WANT BLEDSOE".

Oddly enough I was in Buffalo at a game were we heckled a dude so bad he took off his Bledsoe jersey and threw it away. Some lady sitting right near us won like 100K because Buffalo had a kick return for a TD on the exact play they announced it and she had the right seat. Dudes at that game were funneling Molson XXX. Crazy fucks.

Sanjuro

i go up to funspot every 4th of july, i tend to avoid NH the rest of the year.

i would definitely go to a celtics game, tickets are cheap as hell.

I was seeing some girl up there. Basically, would just go to Funspot for a couple days and drink. Ton of fun. Haven't checked Celtics tickets lately, but I would assume they are dirt cheap. Bruins seats have been still pretty shitty.

Was it you I sold the Turtle Beach headset to again?

Went to the barber today and there were some 49ers fans in front of me. Another reason why east of the mountains is a massive shithole compared to the west side.

Bread

Banned
I was seeing some girl up there. Basically, would just go to Funspot for a couple days and drink. Ton of fun. Haven't checked Celtics tickets lately, but I would assume they are dirt cheap. Bruins seats have been still pretty shitty.

Was it you I sold the Turtle Beach headset to again?
Yeah that place is great, gotta love any place that has the original Off Road arcade set.

C's tickets were as low as 9 bucks back in late November and the team was doing alright then, they should be easy to find at that price with the tank going strong.

And indeed that was me, it's still working great.

I thought you massholes loved water country.
Canobie>WC
but they're both pretty great

JABEE

I'm kinda bummed about Mathis.

Probably played his last really great and productive year. He got completely manhandled by that Pats O-line, and he's not getting any younger. Wish we could've had a longer run, but with what we had and how far we got. I guess we were lucky to even get where we did.
I'm talking about PFF's #1 ranked OL Evan Mathis of the Philadelphia Eagles!

Spinluck

I'm talking about PFF's #1 ranked OL Evan Mathis of the Philadelphia Eagles!

Whoops.gif

My bad brah!

Sanjuro

whatever happened to that Boston GAF meetup someone tried to set up?

I dunno. I forget who it was. Someone was going to meet in the lobby, but my vagina friends were too impatient. Last year I went to a couple hotel parties, generally got wasted every night there.

Looking to do the same with some good people.

Yeah that place is great, gotta love any place that has the original Off Road arcade set.

C's tickets were as low as 9 bucks back in late November and the team was doing alright then, they should be easy to find at that price with the tank going strong.

And indeed that was me, it's still working great.

Canobie>WC
but they're both pretty great

I love Funspot. Problem is, I always go with people that want to go sooner than later. So I end up getting a billion tickets because I'm awesome at some of the games.

Got like seven pint glasses. Things are boss.

I dunno. I forget who it was. Someone was going to meet in the lobby, but my vagina friends were too impatient. Last year I went to a couple hotel parties, generally got wasted every night there.

Looking to do the same with some good people.

I meant someone had made a thread in OT a while back and nothing ever happened. The PAX East meetups worked tho

Bread

Banned
An opportunity has presented itself for me to get an Xbox One in the next two weeks...

Struggling on whether I want to bother right now.
aren't they always available on amazon? definitely not worth getting yet, though.
unless you like star wars angry birds

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I dunno if you want to be in the kingsguard, a lot of them dont end up too good...

This seems like a veiled threat to NinersGAF to watch their back. SeahawksGAF just seems like a bunch of laid back dudes who would be fine with a shared roundtable with reasonable discussion and an occasional "Go Hawks" from one of the members every now and then.

I will reclaim the LionsGAF throne when I'm proven right about our current team though. But I will be fair to my Lions brethren because we have collectively suffered for so long.

Sanjuro

I definitely got nice and drunk during those tho. Not my fault you didn't show

I was there! You all were wasting hours being antisocial fucks.

So,

OPTION A: Wait there for another decade to see one person who doesn't want to do shit.

OPTION B: Leave there for another person who doesn't want to do shit.

Mrbob

An opportunity has presented itself for me to get an Xbox One in the next two weeks...

Struggling on whether I want to bother right now.

If there are games you want to play now, buy it. If not, wait for a price drop.

Or you can save that money for a future Steambox.

Sanjuro

PS4 and Xbox One are the two worst launch consoles I've ever encountered in the history of gaming.

The only thing worth a damn is Resogun. The rest is hype and shitty media streaming.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
PS4 and Xbox One are the two worst launch consoles I've ever encountered in the history of gaming.

The only thing worth a damn is Resogun. The rest is hype and shitty media streaming.

Brah I bought a PS3 at launch.

PS4 and XB1 can't hold a candle in terms of shitty launches. Not even close in comparison, they're miles ahead in terms of playable games.

Probably helps that my laptop is a low end laptop from 2007 but whatever.

If you can afford it I'd get one. Forza and Dead Rising are good and Killer Instinct is amazing if you like fighters.

Money isn't the issue. Got a promotion at work and the wife wants to get me something to celebrate.:) KI is the only thing of interest, really. Meh. I'll probably hold off and ask for something else.

you suck dick at Resogun you're millions of points behind my legendary score. secondly, dont talk shit about GOTY killer instinct!

JABEE

I played around with Don't Starve a bit, which is fun.

I really like Madden too.

Talamius

you suck dick at Resogun you're millions of points behind my legendary score. secondly, dont talk shit about GOTY killer instinct!

KI is the only XB1 game that interests me (was a sucker for KI/KI2/KI Gold back in the day). I just can't justify a $499 console for it. Money isn't the issue but that is the ONLY title on the console I'm intrigued by.

Top Bottom