• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
SeahawksGAF is run by a council with several members in absentia.

In other words, we keep the seat warm for bish so he doesn't get into the banning mood.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
We should rank the best LionsGAF members, then pick the fourth or fifth ranked guy to be our leader.

We need an updated NFLGAF fanlist, and LionGAF needs Rell, Tenumi and any other people not on the list.

qX6JJEk.jpg

Rell is a good choice but he doesn't want the throne. Me and Tenumi are too positive. Doorman?

Whoever we pick has my allegiance. My allegiance is strong, like a spiral pass from Matthew Stafford.

We need an updated NFLGAF fanlist, and LionGAF needs Rell, Tenumi and any other people not on the list.

qX6JJEk.jpg

Rell is a good choice but he doesn't want the throne. Me and Tenumi are too positive. Doorman?

Whoever we pick has my allegiance. My allegiance is strong, like a spiral pass from Matthew Stafford.

I need to put under Raider GAF

rando14

:jnc forgot about Clark W "Grisworld", did we ever find out if he was an alt or just a poor young man who got slain on Gaming side?

Hunter S.

Football is popular!
The Broncos-Chargers game on Sunday drew the largest audience of the four games as an average of 41.2 million viewers tuned in. Those numbers represent the second-most watch Sunday AFC Divisional Round game in 26 years.
The Panthers-49ers game drew the second-largest audience of the week with 33.3 million viewers.
Since the 2013 Academy Awards, just eight programs have averaged 30 million viewers, each of them NFL games. These numbers reflect a year-long trend that has seen ratings boost for NFL teams in their local markets. Last season, each team averaged a rating of 27.4, this year that number is up to 28.5.
The Broncos averaged a rating of 43.5 in their local market this season which was second-best in the league behind only New Orleans. Both the Saints and the Broncos tied for the league lead with a local market share of 73.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-a...-Weekend/7c299b2e-0d7b-4535-9282-0b50785f2918

Spinluck

Is Sanjuro the Pats fan who thinks Manning is better than Brady?

I need to get an autograph or something, he might be the only one of his kind.

Top Bottom