• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Sanjuro

you suck dick at Resogun you're millions of points behind my legendary score. secondly, dont talk shit about GOTY killer instinct!

I haven't given Resogun the run it deserves to be honest. Pac-Man CE is still my waifu.

Nobody plays KI. It's also not as great as it could be. Not bad, but not populated.

I played around with Don't Starve a bit, which is fun.

I really like Madden too.

why dont you join our madden league then? eagles aren't open tho :(

KI is the only XB1 game that interests me (was a sucker for KI/KI2/KI Gold back in the day). I just can't justify a $499 console for it. Money isn't the issue but that is the ONLY title on the console I'm intrigued by.

it has taken quite a bit of restraint for me not to buy an xbone. the only reason i want one is KI but like you i can't spend $500+ on one game, even if it is a great game

We need an updated NFLGAF fanlist, and LionGAF needs Rell, Tenumi and any other people not on the list.

qX6JJEk.jpg

Rell is a good choice but he doesn't want the throne. Me and Tenumi are too positive. Doorman?

Whoever we pick has my allegiance. My allegiance is strong, like a spiral pass from Matthew Stafford.

RIP in peace, Flizzziper

idzMEBBgrovpF.png

PS2 had SSX, Tekken Tag, Timesplitters

EDIT: Oh, the exact games were already mentioned lol

Timesplitters the only game I cared for in the bunch. I had my fill of Tekken on the PSX. Never played anything after Tekken 3 to any great extent. Much preferred Virtua Fighter and still do over just about any fighter on the market today. VF5 FTW.

SSX was alright but I never took to it.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Fuck global warming.

It's the middle of January in Denver, Colorado, and it's going to be almost 60 degrees Sunday.

I was promised Peyton in the cold!

bionic77

PS4 and Xbox One are the two worst launch consoles I've ever encountered in the history of gaming.

The only thing worth a damn is Resogun. The rest is hype and shitty media streaming.
Launches in general suck but gaming seems to be a losing proposition for companies going forward.

Nerds hate when I say it but I think gaming has peaked. I don't see a total crash but I the current trend of graphics and AAA games (whatever that means) won't be around much longer. It seems like only 2 or 3 companies even make money anymore.

If I had to say what the future is going to be it will be steam box but much cheaper. Once someone makes a cheap open box for 200 that has real support I think everyone else is fucked. Just a matter of time until those boxes are powerful enough.

Spinluck

PS4 and Xbox One are the two worst launch consoles I've ever encountered in the history of gaming.

The only thing worth a damn is Resogun. The rest is hype and shitty media streaming.

Naw bro. Last gen had a far shittier launch. The Wii was probably the best at the beginning of last gen.

But yeah, Resogun is the shit. My favorite current gen game after Mario3DWorld.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
We need an updated NFLGAF fanlist, and LionGAF needs Rell, Tenumi and any other people not on the list.

qX6JJEk.jpg

Rell is a good choice but he doesn't want the throne. Me and Tenumi are too positive. Doorman?

Whoever we pick has my allegiance. My allegiance is strong, like a spiral pass from Matthew Stafford.

Another mod for Seattle

Fuck global warming.

It's the middle of January in Denver, Colorado, and it's going to be almost 60 degrees Sunday.

I was promised Peyton in the cold!
Everyone complaining about the lack of explosive plays during the Chargers game forgot that the wind was about 20-25mph. Assuming this Sunday is warm and mild, I think the offense will click a little more.

Sanjuro

Naw bro. Last gen had a far shittier launch. The Wii was probably the best at the beginning of last gen.

But yeah, Resogun is the shit. My favorite current gen game after Mario3DWorld.

Last gen didn't have as many equal ports.

Perfect Dark Zero! It's gunna be huge.

Last gen didn't have as many equal ports.

Perfect Dark Zero! It's gunna be huge.

Perfect Dark Zero was a great game, still no console game can match it in terms of online features.

I got Urban Trials on the vita today and it is really good. It is free with PS+ so all vita people should check it out.

Launches in general suck but gaming seems to be a losing proposition for companies going forward.

Nerds hate when I say it but I think gaming has peaked. I don't see a total crash but I the current trend of graphics and AAA games (whatever that means) won't be around much longer. It seems like only 2 or 3 companies even make money anymore.

If I had to say what the future is going to be it will be steam box but much cheaper. Once someone makes a cheap open box for 200 that has real support I think everyone else is fucked. Just a matter of time until those boxes are powerful enough.

i find it hard to get excited about major console gaming most of the time. there are a few games per year that really wow me and i love (last year the last of us, marioU) but for the most part i just don't give a shit. it's not even the price. you could give me call of duty on ps4 for free and i honest to god would not play it. i once thought i was just through with gaming but there are lots of indie games i have enjoyed and lots of 3ds/vita games i have enjoyed.

still, there are some games coming out this year that i'm really looking forward to.... mostly Destiny!

Just give me Super Smash Bros and I'm good.

Bread

Banned
This year all I care about is Titanfall, Destiny, and the Oculus Rift.

Which means I'll have to build a new PC later in the year. Fuck.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

qX6JJEk.jpg

Thanks for forgetting the L in my name.

Spinluck

Tbh. I'm surprised that a lot of these game makers/publishers still even exist.

You look at the sales charts or whatever, and wonder how the fuck some of them are even making money and staying afloat.

Spinluck

Just give me Super Smash Bros and I'm good.

That and another Fire Emblem, Zelda, and 3D Mario!!!

But yeah, I have friends in the real world unlike half of GAF. So Smash is on top of my list.

I gave my PS4 to my brothers since they used a lot more than I did when I was with them for the Holidays. All I have right now is my PS3, Wii U, and 3DS (which I've been using the most these past months) so I'm good to go.

qX6JJEk.jpg

Eagles for me.

Top Bottom