• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Mrbob

Says the guy with a Canadian League Football coach.

kkrkdlh.gif

MechDX

So the #Giants hire Ben McAdoo… who chose not to wait for the Browns head coach job

--Rappaport via twitter

Again with the Browns side story

Hunter S.

Or they just need someone decent to fill the slot so they can have Bailey fill Harris' spot.

Q. Jammer has actually played the game more this year.

All speculation.

It is the same strategy as say the Chargers hiring Mike McCoy last year as head coach. You get some one fresh with the biggest knowledge on your Chief rival. Same reason the Broncos signed players last year from rivasl in the off -season.

BigAT

PackersGAF, tell me about McAdoo.

Slightly surprised they didn't go with Mike Sullivan since he knew their previous system and worked well with Eli in the past, but it's entirely possible they were looking for a change from what Gilbride was running.

Godslay

Banned
Or they just need someone decent to fill the slot so they can have Bailey fill Harris' spot.

Possibly. Likely that it is brain pick, combined with emergency depth. I'm almost certain the guy will not see the field. I've been hearing that Champ will stay inside on the slot.

I'd imagine it will be DRC, Jammer/Webster, and Champ in the slot. Dark horse is obvious the NE guy and Carter, for the CB opposite of DRC. When I think about that secondary, it doesn't sound necessarily terrible. Jammer graded out well against NE the last meeting (had 88 snaps so he played a significant portion of the game), so it's not all bad news. If we can get the pressure we got last game, it will cover up some of the flaws in that secondary. Brady is better at getting it out than Rivers, so it's going to be tough either way.

The matchup I'm most concerned with to be honest is Talib and DT. Talib was very physical with DT last game, so I'd like to see DT answer back. If DT gets after him, it helps everything else open up. Plus we have Juice back.

AND IT'S ONLY TUESDAY!

Spinluck

Foles and Mathis to the Pro Bowl

I'm kinda bummed about Mathis.

Probably played his last really great and productive year. He got completely manhandled by that Pats O-line, and he's not getting any younger. Wish we could've had a longer run, but with what we had and how far we got. I guess we were lucky to even get where we did.

Top Bottom