• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

MechDX

red-bryant-mike-iupati.gif

:(

Me and squicken got you bro!

Last post I saw from him he said he was very busy so maybe it was self requested? No way dude would've gotten banned because he was an amazing part of GAF for awhile. Even on NFLGAF he was quick with GIFs for a couple of seasons.

BakedPigion got banned (CardinalsGAF) last year for a homophobic slur IIRC.

Yeah I remember Sunhi live Giffing the Super Bowl. So awesome

cashman

Banned
Anybody from LA-GAF familiar with the CSULA area? (I think it's in East LA) I have a cousin from India who wants to go to school there. I've heard some parts of LA are pretty rough, and I want to know if the area safe enough for an Indian immigrant student to live without much trouble.

bionic77

i suspect gaming companies either dont put games on PC (madden) or don't put any effort on PC (nba 2k) because if we actually got one great version they'd never be able to sell another copy because of all the mods people could easily make
Yeah it has to be the mods. Seeing how they are lazy cunts who don't really change things much year to year they would be fucked. It's cool I can pay 400 bucks to play some FIFA and 200 to play some Nintendo games.

Bread

Banned
gata tomorrow morning i leave your god forsaken homeland and return home, tell your people i said thank you for not being too terrible to me. besides the british pub and in general the old people. they all suck.

bionic77

Blame republicans, the NRA and old white dudes for that.
Florida is a republican state and has a shit load of old old white guys. Not to mention that the national dress code is a wife beater and most guys drive trucks with confederate flags.

Worst state in the union. It's like a huge magnet for douchers.

the difference between our racists and your racists is that a facebook status like this by a bostonian is a shock and outrage, in florida it is received with celebratory USA chants

lol. Down here our racists are out in the open and make it known theyre racists. Up there the racists are sneaky and will smile in your face and call you a slur behind your back.

Me and squicken got you bro!

You are a true friend brother

I've been reviewing some of the stuff from that game and I don't know if I feel better or worse about our chances. We did play with fucking marlin Moore and Kyle Williams opposite bolds so there's that but our oline was a fucking joke and kap was bad in the first 3 quarters and god awful in the 4th.

I wish it were Sunday already!

razielim

Read the thread all day at work but never post! Seahawks fan, born in Seattle, live in Nebraska... Need the Hawks to win as there is another 10 years of darkness coming for the M's.

Bread

Banned
lol. Down here our racists are out in the open and make it known theyre racists. Up there the racists are sneaky and will smile in your face and call you a slur behind your back.
welp, now you're defending racists. i always thought you were better than this, gata.

just kidding i didnt

bionic77

:lol

Holy shit. This is meant to be an argument for your shit hole state?

It's hilarious you think of that as a positive.

Drakeon

You are a true friend brother

I've been reviewing some of the stuff from that game and I don't know if I feel better or worse about our chances. We did play with fucking marlin Moore and Kyle Williams opposite bolds so there's that but our oline was a fucking joke and kap was bad in the first 3 quarters and god awful in the 4th.

I wish it were Sunday already!

To be fair, our Oline played its worse game ever against the Panthers earlier this season and rebounded really really well this past weekend. Roman really needs to get his head out of his ass and cut the cute shit in Seattle. Call a play and roll with it, the crowd noise will kill us like it always does otherwise.

Bread

Banned
:lol

Holy shit. This is meant to be an argument for your shit hole state?

It's hilarious you think of that as a positive.
i feel terrible for the kids who are forced by their insensitive parents into growing up in florida.

they think this stuff is normal.

To be fair, our Oline played its worse game ever against the Panthers earlier this season and rebounded really really well this past weekend. Roman really needs to get his head out of his ass and cut the cute shit in Seattle. Call a play and roll with it, the crowd noise will kill us like it always does otherwise.

We will have to play the best game we've played this season to win it. I hope kap can get the monkey off his back.... Young style!

Top Bottom