• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Ahhh. Crystal Meth maybe?
Well, to be honest, before that was it given to him after an avatar bet with me. In total...

Bowser in Week 1
DUFF in Week 2
DUFF in Week 3 (Extension bet with Rando, I think)
MechDX in Week 4
chuckddd by request

Then I figured I needed to quit while I was ahead.

rando14

You are a true friend brother

I've been reviewing some of the stuff from that game and I don't know if I feel better or worse about our chances. We did play with fucking marlin Moore and Kyle Williams opposite bolds so there's that but our oline was a fucking joke and kap was bad in the first 3 quarters and god awful in the 4th.

I wish it were Sunday already!

Me too!! At least in part because my facebook is flooded with SF and SEA fans throwing shit at each other and it's getting annoying!! :mad:

I wonder what the lurkers think of us?

They must love us, I mean come on!!

bionic77

No what Im saying is you know who to avoid. Up there anyone can be and probably is a racist. Bread is probably a racist and Sanjuro too.
Plenty up racists up north but yes we know who to avoid.

The whole damn state of Florida. They need to move Disney World to another swamp and then sell the whole state to Cuba.

Bread

Banned
I bet we have a large number like over 100 large number of lurkers that has lurked the thread for years but never signed up to gaf to join in the misery
SHOW YOURSELVES CREEPERS

tweet @ chanhuk1 and tell me who you think will win this weekends games!

Spinluck

Well at least you guys have all the pieces in place for a great power run offense next year. Trent should really shine after getting an off season to get comfortable in that offense.

Yea, regardless of whether or not he leaves, Pagano wants a run first team so that's what we'll get. We should be a little better at it next year, we'll see.

I see it now....Kubiak as OC in Indy and whoops our ass every time.

I can see all the bootlegs now!!!

But that would be awesome. I remember someone on the Colts boards saying that all of Trent Trucks success has been in zone run schemes. Wonder if it's true, cause sometimes he just looks like a shitty RB to me!

I have to admit something: having lived in the South, I've discovered a lot more racism than I have anywhere else I've lived. Particularly more towards people of Hispanic ethnicity. I thought it was an exaggeration about some of the collected attitudes, but the sad thing is I'm finding it to be more and more common. I've seen this come from both White and Black demographics, and it just floors me, especially in the case of the latter. Perhaps my sensitivity for this particular problem is more acute as it is something personal to me, but from what I've heard from others, this is commonplace in my area -- at least. Sad that people have to be this way.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Upon reflection, this is my favorite suhni gif of all time.

untitled-1l7y7l.gif

Top Bottom