• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

MechDX

But I think it worked against RG3 with his teammates. Same with Cam. I just think the best thing a rookie can do is come in and keep his head down. Earn the accolades an then take advantage of the opportunities

What Would Andrew Luck Do?

Ryan Leaf 2.0. Tedyy is no Manning but the attitude comparisons are there.

Leaf/JFF- great upside but are party boys and "me too attitudes"

Manning/Teddy- "I just want to help my team any way I can gosh darnit!"

Oh God I'm accidentally decked out in Raiders colors

Urge to kill rising? You have Zubaz on?

Dude, I love my daughter. I'm not going to force her to like any team, I'm just going to provide her with the knowledge, insight, and lack of Patriots memorabilia to equip her to make her own decisions in life. Plus once she's old enough I'm sure she'll realize football is the only sport worth caring about.

Or she doesn't like sports at all. I'll just send endless amounts of Tom Brady pictures to your home so she falls in love with his looks. I think that's how Milchjon became a fan.

Greg

Or she doesn't like sports at all. I'll just send endless amounts of Tom Brady pictures to your home so she falls in love with his looks. I think that's how Milchjon became a fan.
so that's why he's always excusing himself from GAF

"new shipment arr-... I have to study!"

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
UfKCwUD.gif
Got Jake? Panthers still do!

Not when the pressure is getting there in 3 seconds or less, which was the case in the first game. Those weren't coverage sacks, although the Panthers have gotten plenty of those against better groups of receivers than the 49ers roll with.

We dominated the game early and didn't put it away. If we settle for redzone fgs early again we will have problems.

Like I've said, kap played the worst game in his career, we had VD for a couple drives, no Crabtree, hobbled pwill, Aldon first game back, no ray mac and lost by 1 point where the game winning panthers drive was 8 yards to get into fg range. Maybe none of this will matter but you can't fully discount it

But I think it worked against RG3 with his teammates. Same with Cam. I just think the best thing a rookie can do is come in and keep his head down. Earn the accolades an then take advantage of the opportunities

What Would Andrew Luck Do?
Idk, I think now is the best time to start capitalizing from a marketing stand point. Coming off the highs of college success, you never know what might happen when you step on the NFL field. Like Ez said, Quinn probably made tons off the EAS partnership. But I'm looking at this in more of a business standpoint and getting your brand out there while you can, instead of a on field reward. Have success on the field and yes more opportunities will come, but take advantage of the now. I know what your saying about the locker room stuff, but fuck this is how some will make a living.

Edit: also I guess lebrons been buddying with Manziel for a bit, sending him txts and advice like a mentor. Probably getting him ready for owning the city of Cleveland.

MechDX

Idk, I think now is the best time to start capitalizing from a marketing stand point. Coming off the highs of college success, you never know what might happen when you step on the NFL field. Like Ez said, Quinn probably made tons off the EAS partnership. But I'm looking at this in more of a business standpoint and getting your brand out there while you can, instead of a on field reward. Have success on the field and yes more opportunities will come, but take advantage of the now. I know what your saying about the locker room stuff, but fuck this is how some will make a living.

Will he make more in the NFL than College?

Well BG I hope you enjoy him. Actually, thinking about what that Jag OC said about QBs scrambling, if you want him you need to jump the Jags.....if there was only a team that would trade a higher pick with you and love sticking it to the Jags at the same time.

Dude, I love my daughter. I'm not going to force her to like any team, I'm just going to provide her with the knowledge, insight, and lack of Patriots memorabilia to equip her to make her own decisions in life. Plus once she's old enough I'm sure she'll realize football is the only sport worth caring about.

Fighting the good fight! My nephew is growing up around cowboy fans but I keep pushing him to root for the dolphins, now whenever someone says go cowboys he replies with go dolphins, it's working!

MechDX

bionic77

Who gets more girls gata or snes? Is living with your mom more of a turnoff then being a huge nerd?
Nerds can attract other nerds. A lot of it all feels the same in the dark, unless someone is hairy.

Living at home without money is tough because even if you could drug or entice someone to let you touch them with your genitals where would you do it? Not a lot of privacy in a trailer.

But it doesn't really matter. 0 = 0

bionic77

Seattle is going to choke it away, I just know it.

'Aints
Pats
Niners
Broncs
Nothing is certain in the NFL anymore.

The biggest surprise would be if all the home teams won. Everyone is catching up to the theory of garbage that GAF figured out years ago and they are all jumping over each other to predict the upset. So obviously all the home teams will win easily.

bionic77

TDR your daughter sounds like good people, you should set her up with the gata when the both come of age[
That is probably the worst thing I have ever read. I am not surprised it comes from a Pat fan.

To wish that someones daughter gets with Gata is pure evil.

The biggest surprise would be if all the home teams won. Everyone is catching up to the theory of garbage that GAF figured out years ago and they are all jumping over each other to predict the upset. So obviously all the home teams will win easily.

Dan Patrick was asked on his show yesterday what he thought the most likely upset was and he said Saints would beat the Seahaks, but he thought that there would be multiple upsets, Panthers winning was another. Seems like everyone in the media is 100% on your bad teams win SBs idea. To bad you didnt copyright it or something.

Talamius

I think Saints/Seahawks is a dangerous game for Seattle. The most dangerous opponent you can have in the playoffs is a team you just blew out.

I still think home teams go 4-0 this weekend but we'll see. The "upset" would be the Panthers winning as a home dog but that's only an upset by technicality. Everyone knows that game is a coin flip. I don't think SD can go into Denver and win again.

Seahawks
Panthers
Pats
Broncos

Dan Patrick was asked on his show yesterday what he thought the most likely upset was and he said Saints would beat the Seahaks, but he thought that there would be multiple upsets, Panthers winning was another. Seems like everyone in the media is 100% on your bad teams win SBs idea. To bad you didnt copyright it or something.

sigh....if only we had made it in, we'd be by far the worst SB winning team in history

I think Saints/Seahawks is a dangerous game for Seattle. The most dangerous opponent you can have in the playoffs is a team you just blew out.

I still think home teams go 4-0 this weekend but we'll see. The "upset" would be the Panthers winning as a home dog but that's only an upset by technicality. Everyone knows that game is a coin flip. I don't think SD can go into Denver and win again.

Seahawks
Panthers
Pats
Broncos

I think SD is the only team other than Seattle that can stop Manning this year.

/chargersfan

bionic77

A few years ago everyone used to quote the stat that was like 80% of home teams win in the divisional. The bye was deemed all powerful and it was not until the championship round that the away team had a chance. Then it was almost 50/50 and anything goes.

Anyone who has picked games over the past 8 years has gotten fucked relying on those old stats. Obviously the bye means about as much as a high school education from Florida.

But the only thing that seems to be constant is that weird shit happens. This year the weirdest thing to happen would be all 4 home teams winning out.

Top Bottom