• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

jakncoke

Banned
I feel really new compared to the people that started nfl-age on the gaming-age forums. Pretty sure i was talking football on yahoos fantasy football messageboard and joining forums people spammed at that time

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
So we're bragging about 15/29 1 td 1 int performances now? lolololol I mean I know Kaep has been jank this season so I guess this might be the highlight of his season!!

ok that was my FMT impression, I'm not very good at trolling so I probably shouldnt proceed further or I'll end up getting burned!! :p

It's a fine imitation, except you forgot the biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch.

MechDX

I feel really new compared to the people that started nfl-age on the gaming-age forums. Pretty sure i was talking football on yahoos fantasy football messageboard and joining forums people spammed at that time

I hit here in 2008/09, I think. Before that I was at Modojo.com listening to Kas talk about picking up girls at nightclubs with his GBA. true story

Nameless

Uploaded to my photobucket (lol photobucket) account after right before the '06 regular season :(

Still, time flies. If I recall I joined NFL GAF a couple months before the NFL Draft that brought the King of Kings, Alex Smith into all our lives. Peace be on to him.

It feels like forever since Wellington been a mod or hell even a regular poster in here.

Welly was awesome, even if he was a Giants fan.

simples

Banned
So we're bragging about 15/29 1 td 1 int performances now? lolololol I mean I know Kaep has been jank this season so I guess this might be the highlight of his season!!

ok that was my FMT impression, I'm not very good at trolling so I probably shouldnt proceed further or I'll end up getting burned!! :p

this is how you respond friend -

Wussle is winless in frisco. Seems strange for an elite qb like wuss!
says the guy who's QB is winless in Super Bowls and juvie prison fights

Dragon

Banned

I had a feeling you were a pretty insensitive fellow, supporting PA and liking utterly shitty reporters like Ben Kuchera...not surprised at all!

Disclaimer: This post is entirely in jest as I find DK a fine fellow, even if his favorite team to be less than desirable.

I'd say he's better than Gabbert.

Not much, but at least a little bit.

He's not better than Warren Moon or Jeff George, both of which have been retired for years. Please.

Nameless

Or willing to sell his hat collection for a high-school-tier QB coach.

Rusty Wilson acts & talks like the goodie-two-shoes JV QB who'd be hazed into suicide in a Varsity Blues sequel. Seriously, I doubt the guy has read anything outside those corny inspirational posters.

Dragon

Banned
Better than being 0-3 in superbowls because you got caught cheating you stupid ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

If you're going to troll the Patriots, they've lost four super bowls. One in 1985, One to fucking Desmond Howard and two to the Giants.

So why don't you go ingest scat and leave the heavy lifting to us non scat eaters. Thanks.

cdyhybrid

Go Panthers

Go Hawks

Rusty Wilson acts & talks like the goodie-two-shoes JV QB who'd be hazed into suicide in a Varsity Blues sequel. Seriously, I doubt the guy has read anything outside those corny inspirational posters.

DfMcvR5.jpg

3Ta0g4Z.jpg

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
His favorite TV show is Entourage, and probably game film after that.

squicken

Football is fluky and all that, but if Peyton goes 1 and done again ...

His fans bring up the defense, but it'd be a lot better if they had some of that $20m to spread around on defense. Or instead of the luxury Welker signing, they worked on defensive depth. He is supposed to score a lot of points. Can't whine about the defenses of of other teams giving up fewer points. He really needs to play well vs SD and for Denver to win

Dragon

Banned

His fans bring up the defense, but it'd be a lot better if they had some of that $20m to spread around on defense. Or instead of the luxury Welker signing, they worked on defensive depth. He is supposed to score a lot of points. Can't whine about the defenses of of other teams giving up fewer points. He really needs to play well vs SD and for Denver to win

There isn't a team left in the AFC to play defense so he's fine until the SB.

Tom Penny

It's going to be terrential downpours from all day and night for the Pats game. I don't know if that makes things interesting in a good way or bad way though.

Manning's teams have scored like 16 points per game average in his losses. Defense failed him.

squicken

The Wall Street Journal spitting the truth

The Seahawks' Grabby Talons
Seattle's Defense Relies On a Brazen Tactic: Rampant Interference

Quietly, the Seahawks have achieved a 13-3 record and home-field advantage throughout the NFC playoffs by exploiting a loophole: NFL referees are reluctant to throw endless flags for pass interference and defensive holding, even if defenses deserve them.

"They look at it and say, 'We may get called for one but not 10,'" said Mike Pereira, a former NFL vice president of officiating who is now a Fox analyst.

----

Expect the no-calls to get worse in the playoffs. This season, NFL officials called 12.2 penalties a game, but in last week's wild-card round, they called 7.8. There has been a 41% drop in postseason penalties since the 2008 playoffs, while in the regular season, penalties are up 8.9% in that time.

Pereira said aggressive pass-coverage teams like Seattle "test" referees early in the game with a few potentially obvious pass-interference infractions. "They want to see what kind of tone the officials are going to set," he said, adding that he expects to see a couple of penalties called but also the usual brand of Seahawks grabbing.

Spinluck

I don't know about the hot flashes but I can all but guarantee mental breakdowns.

They are playing a home game against a shitty team in the playoffs. Tammy always chokes in these games.

Tammy and Peyton share that in common.

You're forgetting the most important stat.

Tammy is like 2-6 against goober qbs in the playoffs. Unless you wanna cross off Sanchez, he's just a fuckin loser.

bionic77

I don't know how to feel about this.....your choice of words is perplexing to say the least.
I don't get why you are confused. This is neogaf where we are constantly challenging statements and opinions. When you said that your ass was a nicer place to live than Lunchbox's shitty home it seemed a reasonable enough statement so I let it go and tried to see if it was available to rent for our mentally retarded friend. I did not challenge the statement outright because it seemed more than plausible and pretty likely in fact. If you were gata and made an outrageous statement about getting a GED or girlfriend most of us would ask for proof.

Don't worry I don't blame you. I wouldn't want lunchbox living in my state let alone my ass. That's all you had to say. No reason to take offense. Just say that you would rather have herpes in your ass than a Pats fan and the topic is over.

cdyhybrid

KOMO News ‏@komonews 1h
Bellevue School Dist. says Saints canceled practice at BHS field because they wanted indoor facility...because of the rain.

Top Bottom