• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

bionic77

Thanks Roger for calling PI on every single team but us 8)

We're finally the darlings of the NFL! This must be his way of making up for the league scripting Jerome Bettis retiring with a ring.
Pretty sure that the NFL paid Bettis to throw the Colts game. Refs and that fat turd did everything possible to make us lose and yet Ben and co. wouldn't let it happen.

#nomoreexcuses
#getoverit

Dragon

Banned
He's def into bestiality

NA-BU903_TORTOI_G_20130201164253.jpg

Dude looks like a goober jock if that's possible.

lol whatever.

Reminds me of the Colts whining after losing in New England in the playoffs that resulted in a rule change.

Hell no it ain't.

I'd say it is based on a number of reasons, I wouldn't want to live in a place like Detroit, it's depressing as fuck. I mean if I wanted one dollar houses in run down neighborhoods with feral dogs then yeah sure that'd be my number one choice.

We're finally the darlings of the NFL! This must be his way of making up for the league scripting Jerome Bettis retiring with a ring.
I'm waiting for the NFL to apologize for scripting RayRay and Flacco's party house tour last year. Rigged, rigged I say!

Spinluck

Naw. We just fucking choked.

One of the worst losses Ive experienced as a fan.

EDIT: Oh you were referring to the super bowl. Lol

bionic77

NFL money cannot and will not be denied.
Its makes sense because the Rooneys and Pittsburgh are so much richer than Paul Allen and the city of Seattle.

Oh wait no that is the dumbest thing anyone other than Gata has said today!

You guys played us on a day where we didn't play well and yet your team still didn't have the heart to win that game. You had 60 minutes and sucked balls for most of them. Your quarterback was bald and your running back is one of the all time frauds in NFL history. The only part of your team that showed up was the defense and even they weren't enough.

Wasn't the game itself on his actual birthday? I seem to remember that.

It was. Jake turned 34 that day, but the Cardinals were the ones getting gifts. :(

I remember that game well. BoA was live as fuck. A great kickoff return set up a dominant Panthers opening drive, where they went 50 yards in 5 plays, capped off with a nice run by JStew for 7. They would not score again until 1 minute left in the game after giving up 33 points unanswered.

Dragon

Banned
It was. Jake turned 34 that day, but the Cardinals were the ones getting gifts. :(

I remember that game well. BoA was live as fuck. A great kickoff return set up a dominant Panthers opening drive, where they went 50 yards in 5 plays, capped off with a nice run by JStew for 7. They would not score again until 1 minute left in the game after giving up 33 points unanswered.

I was in the Fox and Hound in downtown Charlotte (on a first date with an amazing girl) and people were so inconsolable that by the time of the last pick he threw they started shouting GO BACK TO NEW ORLEANS JAKE YOU FUCKHEAD. My laughter almost made them beat the shit outta me.

Nameless

Sorry brehs, league has already determined that the Seahawks will win the Super Bowl and the fix is in with the refs. Nothing is going to happen.

I don't doubt this for a second. Goodell will protect Pete Carroll as long as he's receiving those patented So-Cal reach around blow jobs.

CHEWCHEWCHEW_medium.gif

bionic77

Thanks to Delhomme sucking we got the greatest SB of all time.

I salute him. True hero.

cdyhybrid

Its makes sense because the Rooneys and Pittsburgh are so much richer than Paul Allen and the city of Seattle.

You guys played us on a day where we didn't play well and yet your team still didn't have the heart to win that game. You had 60 minutes and sucked balls for most of them. Your quarterback was bald and your running back is one of the all time frauds in NFL history. The only part of your team that showed up was the defense and even they weren't enough.

Wait, so the NFL isn't fixed? Are you telling me there isn't a league-wide conspiracy to not call PI on Seahawks DBs?

I'm not sure I believe you.

Greg

I watched that game with a friend and his huge hillbilly family who were all Steelers fans.

In a log cabin in the middle of nowhere.

And his dad and uncle shot their shotguns in the air after the game.

I had no choice but to act happy and root for the Steelers that night.

bionic77

I watched that game with a friend and his huge hillbilly family who were all Steelers fans.

In a log cabin in the middle of nowhere.

And his dad and uncle shot their shotguns in the air after the game.

I had no choice but to act happy and root for the Steelers that night.
:lol

Sounds awesome.

Wait, so the NFL isn't fixed? Are you telling me there isn't a league-wide conspiracy to not call PI on Seahawks DBs?

I'm not sure I believe you.
The only time I am pretty sure the league fixed a game was against the Raiders and the tuck rule. And that wasn't so much to help the Pats as it was to fuck over the Raiders which I believe was official league policy for years.

Otherwise unless you lost to the spygate Pats stop your whining and blame the team for sucking!

cdyhybrid

Wait, wait, wait...you're telling me the Seahawks rely on cheating?

Yep, it's pretty bad. Glad to see people start to draw attention to their rampant on field cheating tactics.

I don't doubt this for a second. Goodell will protect Pete Carroll as long as he's receiving those patented So-Cal reach around blow jobs.

CHEWCHEWCHEW_medium.gif

LQ1e9v7.png

Otherwise unless you lost to the spygate Pats stop your whining and blame the team for sucking!

I was in the Fox and Hound in downtown Charlotte (on a first date with an amazing girl) and people were so inconsolable that by the time of the last pick he threw they started shouting GO BACK TO NEW ORLEANS JAKE YOU FUCKHEAD. My laughter almost made them beat the shit outta me.

We had a great shot at a Superb Owl that year. Jake fucked up.

But he did get a 40 million dollar contract from Hurney out of it. Maybe tanking was Jake's plan all along.

I say we buy Simplebox's home out from under him. What's it worth? $550? $600? I won't pay a dime more thank $1K. This is Detroit we're talking about, after all.

Lunchbox lives in Flint which is several orders of magnitude worse then Detroit. Pretty sure his family is on welfare so his house is no where near as nice as a $500 Detroit house.

bionic77

Well he did brag about once spending $15 on a meal, so Taco Bell would be fine dinning for him.
Pretty sure he bragged about spending like 150 Detroit dollars which is considerably less than 15 American dollars.

The picture he posted of sub-red lobster seafood seemed to corroborate his statements.

Eagles really need 1 more draft I feel to have a shot at anything next year. Maybe promote from within for 1 year, and then blow everyone out and hire Gamble next year.

If you guys shore up that defense you'll dominate the east for awhile, that's what I had hoped that ross would do since he insists on keeping hold overs but dudes an idiot so I'm just going to ride out the misery until he sells the team or wises up

jakncoke

Banned

Just like other cowards, they are always blaming someone else. Remember that laughable attempt of a drive at the end of the 1st half ?

Top Bottom