• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Crisco

Banned
About the Peyton Manning post-season record, you really can't say "small sample size" or "shit happens in the NFL". We're talking about 12 seasons where he went to the playoffs. That's a huge sample size in the NFL. Most careers aren't that long, and championship windows are even shorter. If that's not a large enough sample size, than nothing is. You can literally declare every outcome in the NFL a product of random chance. Even if you lop off 3 of those one and done seasons where let's say it wasn't really a championship caliber team anyway, that's still a long time. Overall 9-8, barely over .500 and some of those performances in the L's were very bad. Hell, he threw 3 touchdowns to 7 interceptions the post-season they won it all. And we make fun of Joe Flacco and Trent Dilfer for being carried to rings by their defenses? The bottom line is this guy is a fraud in the playoffs. He may the best regular season QB of all time, but he stinks up the joint in the playoffs. Buyer beware.

When reading that, keep in mind I said this earlier,

I wish weed was performance enhancing. I'd be a goddamn olympic athlete at this point.

My coworker made lasagna today

I don't know what lasagna is supposed to taste like but it tasted good

He is Italian they are known to do that

squicken

Popeyes: Get the rice and beans

Sorry to hear of your troubles, Bucket. Everyone should have Chik Fil A and Krispy Kreme access. Houston sucks. Fat people everywhere and they won't build a Krispy Kreme here? So stupid

Konka

Banned
Speaking of racists and chicken, I want to try Chik Fil A, I've never had it

It's really good.

chickfila-1.jpg

Fantomex

I know nothing
haven't seen anything
haven't heard anything

Ray Lewis I ain't seen nothing.

Typical GAF. Always talking about shitty food like Mexican and fried chicken. The Lasagna talk is better.

How can anyone hate Fried Chicken? I mean, I bet you even Stalin and Hitler and Satan love fried chicken. In my mind, it would be impossible for anyone to hate fried chicken.

cdyhybrid

Parella Lewis ‏@ParellaLewis 2m
Wind gusts near 60mph overnight on the coast and Inlet area, and up to 45 in Puget Sound.
Retweeted by Q13 FOX News

2 chain...

My girlfrien say if I don't score in the next football game she's gonna dump me.. what should I do?

I think you should score twice. Then dump her.

Tru.

Dragon

Banned
They've actually lost 7 superbowls. Bears, packers, giants x2 were straifght losses. Rams eagles panthers were games they had competitive advantage by cheating so they don't count

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/news/2000/12/01/king_salarycap/

I love your self righteous tone when your team was cheating around the same time. Oops.

If ever anyone wanted proof gata was a true Pats fan

The company is certainly run by homophobic fucks, but their food is pretty good.

Top Bottom