• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

rando14

some of their burgers had onions in them. not on top but cooked with the meat in the patties. then for breakfast they brought me a plate of diarrhea beans and burnt sausages with eggs splattered on them.

i ended up eating Indian curry and some kebab. euro food is the worst

:jnc

cajunator

Banned
I was tricked in there!

I don't remember how but now I have to bring back my old hobby of anime.

Well youre welcome there anytime!
Also dont pay attention to certain twats who will call out every opinion you have as wrong.
Unfortunately every fanbase has those goddamned people in it.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I was tricked in there!

I don't remember how but now I have to bring back my old hobby of anime.

KqhCpur.jpg

Godslay

Banned
Coke is usually better outside the US because they use cane sugar instead of corn syrup.

I do remember that burgers and even more so pizza have sucked in pretty much every country I have visited. Gotta eat the local shit. That's the problem in the UK. Their local cuisine is rotten fish and sheep turds. It's so bad that Indian food is now their national food.

I used to buy the Mexican Coke at the grocery store from time to time. Great stuff. Cane sugar. My buddy brought me back some cane sugar sweetened Dr. Pepper, and it's light years better than the corn syrup stuff. Too bad that everyone went to HFCS.

bionic77

I used to buy the Mexican Coke at the grocery store from time to time. Great stuff. Cane sugar. My buddy brought me back some cane sugar sweetened Dr. Pepper, and it's light years better than the corn syrup stuff. Too bad that everyone went to HFCS.
Once you get it with cane sugar the corn stuff never tastes the same.

Supposedly Mexico is shifting to corn now too. Fuck corn farmers and fuck our government for focusing and subsidizing such a shitty crop,

Once you get it with cane sugar the corn stuff never tastes the same.

Supposedly Mexico is shifting to corn now too. Fuck corn farmers and fuck our government for focusing and subsidizing such a shitty crop,

This is sad to hear. Five Below sells the bottles that you need a bottle opener to drink. Some tasty stuff.

I wouldnt be surprised if the Saints/Seahawks game is the like the Jets/Patriots game a few years ago when the Jets got blown out and came back and beat the Pats.

I don't watch futbol so I don't get why this is funny :/

It's really random partnership.

On one hand the Niners. On the other you have Leeds, a club that had its best years in the 60s-70s, hasn't really been all that relevant since the early 00s (there's a subtle irony there), almost spent themselves to the point of collapse, and has been toiling around the lower tiers of English football for the past decade. 99.7% of people in the United States have no idea what the fuck a Leeds United is.

Nameless

I never liked 5 guys. They are too greasy. I liked In N Out when I was last in SoCal. I have been advertising for them lately but elevation burger (east coast grass fed joint) is pretty swell. I am going go get all grass fed beef for home now. Really a noticeable difference.

And chick fil a is pretty damn good for fast food. I don't eat much fast food these days but CFA tastes good when I am in the middle of nowhere and can't find a panera or something reasonably healthy. For whatever reason I don't get too upset over the gay thing. I live in the US for Tebows sake and we fucking bomb a new brown country every 3 years for mostly BS reasons but I ain't moving to canada. Can't protest everything or else you will become the Unabomber living in some shack in the woods.

You certainly can't. How many sports owners are rich nut jobs with fucked up opinions? Thousands die over conflict minerals like coltan, which is needed for smartphones and laptops. Every President, from now until the day we're nuked into the void by Chinese Russians will use flying robots to blow up wedding parties and school buses. Powering our homes & vehicles puts money directly into the pockets of those responsible for the ecological rape our planet. Everything, literally everything, causes cancer but I'm the asshole for wanting a chargrill wrap and strawberry parfait?

Fine. Let me enjoy one more Niner Super Bowl and Wolf-Biederman can send this shithole back to the Ice-Age.

I don't think I ever had Cicis.

I only had PJs 2x in DC. Once you leave PA it is impossible to find good pizza in this country (the best being in jersey and New York). The rest of the country usually just has some shit chain.

Finding good pizza is so easy and can be done in every major city

squicken

It's really random partnership.

On one hand the Niners. On the other you have Leeds, a club that had its best years in the 70s, hasn't really been all that relevant since the early 00s (there's a subtle irony there), almost spent themselves to the point of collapse, and has been toiling around the lower tiers of English football for the past decade. 99.7% of people in the United States have no idea what the fuck a Leeds United is.

Are they The Damned United team?

MechDX

Mech's Teddy dreams fading

I don't have some Teddy fetish. I just firmly believe that he is the most pro ready QB in the draft. The little I have seen and read about Bortles I like, especially the comparisons to Big Ben. Im really liking O'Brien so Ill trust him.

Oh and McClain (I know, I know) completely shot down the Mangini rumor today on 610. Going so far asking the hosts where in the hell they heard that from.

Greg

States that Florida is better than

Ohio
Indiana
North/South Carolina
West Virginia
Mississippi
Kentucky
Vermont
Alabama
Tennessee
Utah
New Mexico
Idaho
Oregon
Montana
North/South Dakota
Oklahoma
Canada
I live in Ohio

that automatically makes it top 5 places to live

squicken

I don't have some Teddy fetish. I just firmly believe that he is the most pro ready QB in the draft. The little I have seen and read about Bortles I like, especially the comparisons to Big Ben. Im really liking O'Brien so Ill trust him.

Oh and McClain (I know, I know) completely shot down the Mangini rumor today on 610. Going so far asking the hosts where in the hell they heard that from.

That video link I had on the last page, I can see the Ben comparisons. Not quite the arm or size but he moves better. Better arm than Teddy. I watched the SCAR cut ups and they weren't as bad as I had been lead to believe. He makes some good plays and throws, but just never jumps off the screen with anything in particular

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
http://draftbreakdown.com/players/blake-bortles/

SCAR game is the one where he looks the worst

Thanks for the link.

As for Bortles. I don't see it, not as a super high pick. He makes good decisions, knows his progressions, knows his reads, knows his receivers. Good accuracy and anticipation. But he doesn't have a great arm. Throws a wobbly deep ball. Breaks down under pressure.

There's rumblings that the Rats are getting rid of Sizzle.

Suggs in Pittsburgh next year, Woodley in Baltimore.

Top Bottom