• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

squicken

Dane Brugler ‏@dpbrugler
Let me reiterate this: Bortles going high (possibly No. 1) isn't a media-creation. There are several around the NFL who love this kid

Tony Pauline ‏@TonyPauline
@dpbrugler 1000%; i was lukewarm on Bortles until league people (longtime Flacco/Big Ben ppl) said "watch the film"- i did & I said "wow!"

Mech's Teddy dreams fading

JCizzle

You'd snitch too if Tabris had an alt. I'm surprised that Simples has survived this long, I thought Dragon would be all over Lunchbox since I knew he didn't care for him in the first place.

Whatever though, I think Lunchbox was an okay dude.
Said no one ever lol

bionic77

Nope. There's a Five Guy's, but only let myself eat there once or twice a year.
I never liked 5 guys. They are too greasy. I liked In N Out when I was last in SoCal. I have been advertising for them lately but elevation burger (east coast grass fed joint) is pretty swell. I am going go get all grass fed beef for home now. Really a noticeable difference.

And chick fil a is pretty damn good for fast food. I don't eat much fast food these days but CFA tastes good when I am in the middle of nowhere and can't find a panera or something reasonably healthy. For whatever reason I don't get too upset over the gay thing. I live in the US for Tebows sake and we fucking bomb a new brown country every 3 years for mostly BS reasons but I ain't moving to canada. Can't protest everything or else you will become the Unabomber living in some shack in the woods.

Konka

Banned
I never liked 5 guys. They are too greasy. I liked In N Out when I was last in SoCal. I have been advertising for them lately but elevation burger (east coast grass fed joint) is pretty swell. I am going go get all grass fed beef for home now. Really a noticeable difference.

And chick fil a is pretty damn good for fast food. I don't eat much fast food these days but CFA tastes good when I am in the middle of nowhere and can't find a panera or something reasonably healthy. For whatever reason I don't get too upset over the gay thing. I live in the US for Tebows sake and we fucking bomb a new brown country every 3 years for mostly BS reasons but I ain't moving to canada. Can't protest everything or else you will become the Unabomber living in some shack in the woods.

I have to enjoy the glories of american fast food before I move to Ireland.

Website%20Meal%20A%20273x273px.jpg

This is what Papa Johns serves in Ireland...the fuck?

jakncoke

Banned
I had chick fil a once. Got a spicy crispy sandwich or something, all I can really remember from it was that bun fell apart and was half the size of the lettuce and chicken piece. unappealing

simples

Banned
I imagine foreign fast food could get much worse than pizza with a side of fries.
I bought a can of coke in an airport in Belgium and it tasted like it was like half water. like when the ice melts in your soda

it wasn't even diet, just regular ass can of coke. and it was thin and small like red bull cans. euros can't do food

bionic77

I have to enjoy the glories of american fast food before I move to Ireland.

Website%20Meal%20A%20273x273px.jpg

This is what Papa Johns serves in Ireland...the fuck?
Papa Johns does not even qualify as food.

If I was homeless I think I would rather eat some garbage than a free Papa Johns pizza.

And I hope the food in Ireland is better than it is in England. You might be screwed if it isn't...

bionic77

I bought a can of coke in an airport in Belgium and it tasted like it was like half water. like when the ice melts in your soda

it wasn't even diet, just regular ass can of coke. and it was thin and small like red bull cans. euros can't do food
Coke is usually better outside the US because they use cane sugar instead of corn syrup.

I do remember that burgers and even more so pizza have sucked in pretty much every country I have visited. Gotta eat the local shit. That's the problem in the UK. Their local cuisine is rotten fish and sheep turds. It's so bad that Indian food is now their national food.

cajunator

Banned
I was in the Fox and Hound in downtown Charlotte (on a first date with an amazing girl) and people were so inconsolable that by the time of the last pick he threw they started shouting GO BACK TO NEW ORLEANS JAKE YOU FUCKHEAD. My laughter almost made them beat the shit outta me.

Hes not from New Orleans, hes from my area.

simples

Banned
Coke is usually better outside the US because they use cane sugar instead of corn syrup.

I do remember that burgers and even more so pizza have sucked in pretty much every country I have visited. Gotta eat the local shit. That's the problem in the UK. Their local cuisine is rotten fish and sheep turds. It's so bad that Indian food is now their national food.

some of their burgers had onions in them. not on top but cooked with the meat in the patties. then for breakfast they brought me a plate of diarrhea beans and burnt sausages with eggs splattered on them.

i ended up eating Indian curry and some kebab. euro food is the worst

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Papa Johns does not even qualify as food.

If I was homeless I think I would rather eat some garbage than a free Papa Johns pizza.

And I hope the food in Ireland is better than it is in England. You might be screwed if it isn't...
Papa Johns is still better than Cici's.

some of their burgers had onions in them. not on top but cooked with the meat in the patties. then for breakfast they brought me a plate of diarrhea beans and burnt sausages with eggs splattered on them.

i ended up eating Indian curry and some kebab. euro food is the worst

This is completely commonplace in the US

bionic77

Papa Johns is still better than Cici's.
I don't think I ever had Cicis.

I only had PJs 2x in DC. Once you leave PA it is impossible to find good pizza in this country (the best being in jersey and New York). The rest of the country usually just has some shit chain.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer

I only had PJs 2x in DC. Once you leave PA it is impossible to find good pizza in this country (the best being in jersey and New York). The rest of the country usually just has some shit chain.
This post comes off as sheltered in multiple ways.

cdyhybrid

I'm pretty sure Pennsylvania doesn't have the best anything.

Top Bottom