• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

squicken

Thanks for the link.

As for Bortles. I don't see it, not as a super high pick. He makes good decisions, knows his progressions, knows his reads, knows his receivers. Good accuracy and anticipation. But he doesn't have a great arm. Throws a wobbly deep ball. Breaks down under pressure.

Yeah none of the QBs is an obvious top 5 pick. Just think a team would kick itself for passing on Barr/Watkins/Clowney/Mack? or whoever emerges

bionic77

Finding good pizza is so easy and can be done in every major city
There was no good pizza in DC or Baltimore when I lived there.

Also never found any good pizzerias when I was in Texas or the south. Granted this was before Google maps so maybe I just couldn't find them but I am pretty sure I am right. The farther you get from New York the shittier the pizza gets.

MechDX

Also never found any good pizzerias when I was in Texas or the south. Granted this was before Google maps so maybe I just couldn't find them but I am pretty sure I am right. The farther you get from New York the shittier the pizza gets.

Steel-City-Pizza.jpg
20 minutes from my house

bionic77

Florida is the worst state in the US. It has all the reject transplants from other states.

Florida is so shitty it makes Ohio and Wisconsin look great in comparison.

MechDX

Well that's an awesome name. Your city obviously has good taste.

Eclectic here. Have a Philly Cheesesteak Shop right down the street decked out in Eagles shit and the owner threw a battery at me. Windy City Pizza near me is a Bears haven. Both have pretty damn good food as well.

rando14

seattle has some ok pizza, but I'ma gonna be honest, I'm not much of a food critic or connoisseur or anything but if I see pizza even from dominos or whatever I'm pretty sure I'm gonna eat it!!

maybe my tastes will evolve as I get older though, I dunno!!

Holy shit at that thread. It devolved from there, now into conspiracy theories about MS sales.

lol a guy spent emotion and energy on gaming side making an entire thread why ff 8 sucks dong and all he got for his efforts was a ban

"We dont go to Gaming Side"

Reading Simmons and he's talking about Chiefs Colts. I think it just hit me how big of a chokejob that was last week. Couldn't imagine being a Chiefs fan and watching that.

And the worst part is everyone in here knew it was going to happen (even Tragicomedy though he was doing his best to deny it.)

Greg

seattle has some ok pizza, but I'ma gonna be honest, I'm not much of a food critic or connoisseur or anything but if I see pizza even from dominos or whatever I'm pretty sure I'm gonna eat it!!

maybe my tastes will evolve as I get older though, I dunno!!
the worst pizza I had was still above average on the food spectrum

it's all good to me!

Nameless

There was a thread 'over there' recently where the OP made a ridiculous statement in question form and no less than 10 people on the first page alone responded with "no" or something close to it. They were all banned. So much blood you could taste the metal.

cajunator

Banned
Reading Simmons and he's talking about Chiefs Colts. I think it just hit me how big of a chokejob that was last week. Couldn't imagine being a Chiefs fan and watching that.

And the worst part is everyone in here knew it was going to happen (even Tragicomedy though he was doing his best to deny it.)

My coworker is a Chiefs fan. He was watching at work when I got there and they were up a few scores. I witnessed as they went up further, then the gradual chokejob collapse in realtime and the expression on his face. He wasnt happy but he said somethingl ike "actually Im not too upset because we were 2-14 last year and I didnt expect us to do anything this year at all" He was actually pretty hopeful for the team going forward. The Eagles fans I spoke to felt the same way.

Top Bottom