• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

I took a nap after work.

It was lovely but it is going to fuck me up all weekend.

That's how my weekends go nowadays since I work at 4:30 AM Friday-Sunday. Nap as soon as I get home, and while I can make something out of Sundays by watching football and seeing my lady, the other two days are shot to hell. I've wasted my youth. :(

Cajun and Rando are both my buddies on here, so good luck to both your teams!

Oh, and go Patriots! Stupid Chiefs last week, screwing up Browns draft pick. :(

Don't worry dude, Pats are winning the SB without a doubt. I know I picked the Texans before the season started but it's time to update my pick and we all know the Pats have a 100% chance of winning this thing.

I hate you so much, please PM me your home address so I can send you an endless stream of Tom Brady Pictures.

RBH

Why are the Lakers so horribad?

BdrXObHCcAAs4FL.png

BdrXwIPCcAAG1A2.png

bionic77

Why are the Lakers so horribad?
They had the greatest owner of all time but he died and gave the team to his retarded son.

Also Kobe got old. Stupid Germans could fix his knees but never figured out the cure for aging. Or at least won't give it to a black man.

simples

Banned
you'll never get to 17 bitches

Kobe is a true celtics fan for crippling that team with his contract until Stevens rebuilds us with a few tank jobs

bionic77

Don't worry dude, Pats are winning the SB without a doubt. I know I picked the Texans before the season started but it's time to update my pick and we all know the Pats have a 100% chance of winning this thing.
Man Dolphin fans are awesome.

You guys need a new division. Your current one is filled with losers and scumbags.

RBH

ESPN rebounded in Q3 after seeing primetime viewership drop 32% in Q2. The net averaged 2.03 million viewers in primetime during Q3, up 10% from last year during the same period and putting the net's Q3 figure over the 2 million mark for the first time since '10. ESPN is seeing a 21% increase for its Saturday night college football games to date, and also saw gains in Q3 for Little League World Series and MLB coverage. Networks that do not carry the Olympics also often see a bounce in Q3 audience the following year. ESPN also saw a 5% total-day (24-hour) audience gain in Q3. Meanwhile, ESPN2 saw its fourth straight year-over-year decline for Q3 primetime audience. NFL Network, which is in the second year of early season "Thursday Night Football" telecasts, saw primetime viewership jump 16% in Q3. The channel's primetime viewership in September alone rose 8% as NFL Net remains on pace for a second straight year of record-setting game audiences. FS1, which officially took over Speed on Aug. 17, averaged 238,000 viewers in primetime during Q3. That figure is up 40% from Speed's Q3 audience last year and the best since Speed averaged 256,000 in Q3 '09. During September alone, FS1 saw a 59% primetime gain. Golf Channel averaged 113,000 viewers on a total-day basis, marking a Q3 record for the net. Golf Channel was aided by a record audience for coverage around PGA Championship week, as well as the net's second-best viewership on record for the FedExCup Playoffs. However, primetime viewership for the net was down 3%. MLB Network also had its best quarter ever in Q3, aided by a record-setting regular-season audience. NBCSN saw the sharpest drop among cable sports nets in Q3. The network had the benefit of programming from the London Games last year in Q3. But even compared to '11 or '10, the net saw steep decline.
http://m.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Daily/Issues/2013/10/10/Research-and-Ratings/Cable-Q3.aspx

ibdLn5BHrA541A.png

Hey guys - what are the preferable views for watching American Football games live?

Looking to buy tickets for the Wembley games, options are high sideline or lower tier, but in the corner.

MechDX

I remember those days of growing up a poor white boy in the cornfields of Indiana. I always hoped this day would come after going through the Jeff George and Jim Harbaugh years. We rolled with Peyton and now it is Lucks turn!

GO COLTS!

TJ Yates....5th round rookie, winner of Texans first playoff game ever and killer of Bambis dad!

T.J. Yates ‏@TJ_Yates 8m
Big buck down! pic.twitter.com/vkeQvP8OiY

BdtgLz_CQAEsxv1.jpg

Top Bottom