• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Chicken pizza sandwich.

20100216torrisi-parm-thumb-500x333-74205.jpg

Godslay

Banned
Well I'd be happy with the colts being the only road team that wins

In the divisional round the NFC has a 80% win percentage at home. In the AFC it's 65%. Altogether it's around 73% So odds are 1 team is going to lose at home this weekend.

Lol, no offense taken. I couldn't defend Irsay with a straight face if I tried.

he gives a shit about his team like any other owner should, but we all know he has some screw loose. and is a bit of a tryhard (see his twitter).

some say he even posts on gaf disguised as a steelers fan.

Earlier in the year, I saw photos of him in the locker room (maybe after the first Texans game?) and he looked like some lost old man who wandered in there and had no idea where he was.

He's seems as passionate about the team as the fans are. I can respect that. A bit of a delta bravo, but seems more like a persona than the guy behind the scenes.

What food should I get for the game!! I cant decide between chicken, pizza, sandwiches, or all three!!

you watching the game with your boys? pizza is the only answer! pizza, wings and dew!

on a side note, does anyone here NOT drink beer/alcohol during games? i never have and never will drink beer while watching a game. my life long niner bro's from highschool don't during the game either but we have added some more niner bros from work in recent years and they are shocked. why would you want to drink during a game that is interesting and entertaining to watch? i completely understand getting smashed watching baseball but football? wtf

Konka

Banned
you watching the game with your boys? pizza is the only answer! pizza, wings and dew!

on a side note, does anyone here NOT drink beer/alcohol during games? i never have and never will drink beer while watching a game. my life long niner bro's from highschool don't during the game either but we have added some more niner bros from work in recent years and they are shocked. why would you want to drink during a game that is interesting and entertaining to watch? i completely understand getting smashed watching baseball but football? wtf

Calms the nerves.

How much do you drink during a game? I drink maybe 2 or 3 for a game, maybe 5 overall, I never get drunk while watching football (I did once for a miami early thanksgiving game, I was piss drunk by noon lol)

Syrinx

When I'm watching a game a home, I will drink beer. Drinking beer doesn't get me drunk much at all unless I drink like five in an hour I guess. Just a mild buzz. Won't drink hard stuff. If I'm actually attending a game or any live event really, I keep my beer consumption to a mimimum since it makes you have to piss like a racehorse and getting up and using the restroom at live events is a major pain in the ass.

cajunator

Banned

Meeeeeee! I dont drink at all!

Cajun's new avatar sucks.

Sorry Cajun.

She's from this show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DECrYUA4OE

JCizzle

How do you stay sane watching Roman call plays completely sober? I tried during the first half of the super bowl before losing my mind

yuraya

Can't wait!! Great games for both Saturday and Sunday. Too tough to call any upsets for these games. The only possible upset I see is Chargers pulling off a victory in Denver. And it won't be an upset really because Chargers already won in Denver. I want to say Saints will pull off a crazy victory in Seattle but they were just beat down earlier in the season when they went to Seattle. So I will go with Seahawks for now (may change pick later). Pats rarely loose in Foxborough so I will go with Tom Brady. And I will go with Kaepernick over Newton because Cam has no playoff experience.

My picks from earlier in the week. Gonna stick with Seahawks over Saints although I think Saints have a much better chance than most people believe.

Konka

Banned
You're one of the good ones.

I see you still have a good taste in teams. Although, not sure about the Saints, I like em' but then I kinda don't like them. And I already know how you feel about the drug addicts in SEA, but there's something that I find more likable about them.

ku-xlarge.gif

Bread

Banned
posting a picture of a hawaiian pizza is basically my batman signal

i will not allow that filth to be posted in this thread

wes please ban any lover of hawaiian pizza, do not delay sir!

Top Bottom