• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Konka

Banned
I remember those days of growing up a poor white boy in the cornfields of Indiana. I always hoped this day would come after going through the Jeff George and Jim Harbaugh years. We rolled with Peyton and now it is Lucks turn!

GO COLTS!

You've sold your soul to the dark lord. He will help you now but soon will usher in 1000 years of darkness in Houston.

Spinluck

so colts bros, the last 3 times colts and pats played in the playoffs.

the winner went on to win the superbowl.

the fact that i am now aware of this, will now probably kill the chances of it happening regardless of who wins!

Narag

You've sold your soul to the dark lord. He will help you now but soon will usher in 1000 years of darkness in Houston.

There's a fair chance it'll backfire on him as is with him being a Houston fan. He'll be Colts-GAF's Most Valuable Poster if they go all the way though.

MechDX

That just means they won't be able to see how shitty their team really is with all the darkness.

jaguars-fan-gif_original.gif

Jag fins win two games aganst the 2-14 Texans and they are all chippy. Thanks or being part of the masterplan and getting Kubiak fired.

How does it feel to know that if a team loses to the Jags the HC gets fired?

MechDX

PDS ‏@PatDStat 52s
!!! RT @taniaganguli: RT @mortreport: Crennel will stay committed to East-West Shrine coach duties Jan. 18 before accepting Texans DC job.

Thought it was odd BOB was hiring a defensive staff with no DC in place. Must have Romeo on speed dial.

MechDX

your evil has no limits.

after the pats win their first legit ring in franchise history, you will never be able to live with yourself. and they will turn on you the say way schoob's football skills turned on the texans.

Please explain having Manning all those years, sucking ONE YEAR and then getting a "once in a decade QB" to replace him? Talk about a veil of evil falling.

The only solace I have is that your owner has gone batshit insane and thinks he is the 3rd coming of Al Davis.

Drakeon

Colts
Saints
Niners
Broncos

I realize it's extremely unlikely 3 road teams win. But I have to hope evil is defeated and fuck the seahawks.

Spinluck

Please explain having Manning all those years, sucking ONE YEAR and then getting a "once in a decade QB" to replace him? Talk about a veil of evil falling.

The only solace I have is that your owner has gone batshit insane and thinks he is the 3rd coming of Al Davis.

jimirsay_zps9853566a.png

How dare you, how fucking dare you. Look at this man, and tell me he doesn't look like a man who lives and breaths his team! A man who cares more about his players, than Kraft does his wife.

JCizzle

I remember those days of growing up a poor white boy in the cornfields of Indiana. I always hoped this day would come after going through the Jeff George and Jim Harbaugh years. We rolled with Peyton and now it is Lucks turn!

GO COLTS!

TJ Yates....5th round rookie, winner of Texans first playoff game ever and killer of Bambis dad!

BdtgLz_CQAEsxv1.jpg
Talking ill of Captain Comeback will only bring bad karma to the Texans of Houston.

Godslay

Banned
Who did Mech root for last week? Either way, iirc MrBob is to be blamed for this. Didn't he don the Texans helmet as an avatar curse couple years back? I can't remember the details.

3 road teams won last week, come on colts!

In the divisional round, the home team usually wins. In the conference championship game though, it is closer to 50/50 iirc. I know that the bye gets a bad wrap, but it typically works in a teams favor.

jimirsay_zps9853566a.png

How dare you, how fucking dare you. Look at this man, and tell me he doesn't look like a man who lives and breaths his team! A man who cares more about his players, than Kraft does his wife.

Looks like he's trying to take a shit to be perfectly honest. No offense of course.

MechDX

Who did Mech root for last week? Either way, iirc MrBob is to be blamed for this. Didn't he don the Texans helmet as an avatar curse couple years back? I can't remember the details.

In the divisional round, the home team usually wins. In the conference championship game though, it is closer to 50/50 iirc. I know that the bye gets a bad wrap, but it typically works in a teams favor.

The Bengals and yes this is all BOB's fault! Billy O that is!

Hopefully the Seahawks win. It will be fun to be more knowledgeable about their team history than 95% of their fan base.

Looks like he's trying to take a shit to be perfectly honest. No offense of course.

Well I'd be happy with the colts being the only road team that wins

The Bengals and yes this is all BOB's fault! Billy O that is!

Hopefully the Seahawks win. It will be fun to be more knowledgeable about their team history than 95% of their fan base.

It's fun to know more about the pats than their fans, i mean most of them are still children.

Spinluck

Lol, no offense taken. I couldn't defend Irsay with a straight face if I tried.

he gives a shit about his team like any other owner should, but we all know he has some screw loose. and is a bit of a tryhard (see his twitter).

some say he even posts on gaf disguised as a steelers fan.

Narag

Earlier in the year, I saw photos of him in the locker room (maybe after the first Texans game?) and he looked like some lost old man who wandered in there and had no idea where he was.

jakncoke

Banned

He isnt certified batshit insane yet? Or are we just labeling him as going through a very long :cuevas streak in his life?

Top Bottom