• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
BdpLdkWCMAAeo6j.jpg

Bread

Banned
It's too bad Spikes is done, he is really fun to watch (as a run stopper at least).

I wonder where he'll be playing next season.

brentech

you watching the game with your boys? pizza is the only answer! pizza, wings and dew!

on a side note, does anyone here NOT drink beer/alcohol during games? i never have and never will drink beer while watching a game. my life long niner bro's from highschool don't during the game either but we have added some more niner bros from work in recent years and they are shocked. why would you want to drink during a game that is interesting and entertaining to watch? i completely understand getting smashed watching baseball but football? wtf
Pretty much never drink. Mostly cause I don't like beer, and drink whiskey sours when I do drink something, but too lazy to make at home.

There was this time on honeymoon cruise that I had 2 whiskey sours at dinner. Those things are huge on the ship. Then I ordered a 3rd while watching the Packers vs Bears game. Probably a good thing since it was the Packers only loss to Cutler, but I could barely make it back to our room.

ShaneB

Probably basing it on this more recent data from Best selling jerseys in Canada

The following top-ten best selling NFL player jerseys in Canada, are based on 2013 sales figures provided by Nike Canada:

1) Tom Brady, QB, Patriots
2) Peyton Manning, QB, Broncos
3) Robert Griffin III, QB, Redskins
4) Aaron Rodgers, QB, Packers
5) Andrew Luck, QB, Colts
6) Troy Polamalu, S, Steelers
7) Eli Manning, QB, Giants
8) Colin Kaepernick, QB, 49ers
9) Drew Brees, QB, Saints
10) Russel Wilson, QB, Seahawks

Narag

Chris Mortensen of ESPN reports that Spikes was late to the Patriots’ Friday bye week practice, and that was the final straw that resulted in Bill Belichick deciding to put Spikes on IR. The weather was bad on Friday, and Spikes wrote on Twitter that he was stuck in the snow, but Belichick has a history of not accepting bad weather as an excuse for being late to practice: He once sent Randy Moss, Derrick Burgess, Adalius Thomas and Gary Guyton home when they showed up late to work on a snowy day.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...t-spikes-on-ir-after-he-was-late-to-practice/

Bowser

Steve Smith on Instagram:

Will I play is on the question!!!! Does a zebra have stripes? Does pinky&brain try to take over the world? Does batman always roll with Robin? Damn right I'm playing wouldn't miss this for the world.... Bring ur goggles cuz it's going to be blood and guts everywhere. #panthernation #stevesmith #keeppounding #kingsofthesouth #carolinapanthers #agent89 #iceupson

MechDX

No spoilers!!!! Ahhhhhhh! I haven't seen any of the show yet or read the books! Ahhhh! Pls !

Spoiler Alert!
Browns vs Texans in AFCCG next year! Manziel vs Teddy! Kubiak vs BOB

My first Popeye's is on the way home. Spicy tenders with mashed potatoes and red beans n rice. Sweet tea to drink of course. I know you guys wouldn't lead me wrong!

mmmmmm......Sweet tea. Drinking some right now actually

Narag

No spoilers!!!! Ahhhhhhh! I haven't seen any of the show yet or read the books! Ahhhh! Pls !

It's lacking context. Don't be like that guy who had a breakdown when the new Dr. Who was announced. He was furious it was mentioned casually as he planned to have the whole world not talk about it until the first whatever aired so he could be surprised.

jakncoke

Banned
Palomalu is weird on that list. Doesn't he kinda suck the past few years?

Stupid autocorrect.

His coverage has be atrocious yeah, still can make plays despite what NFL-age wants to believe. But i do also find it strange that the only non qb on the list is him.

Top Bottom