• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
You guys were right, Popeye's is so good. Dat biscuit. Dem mashed taters. Dem red beans and rice. Dem heavenly tenders.

In other news I can't move.

image.php

MechDX

Ha you wish! You are Pats south now, embrace it. You guys can give us your pick for Brady after he wins his 4th this year.

Mallet and Brady!? Good lord where do I sign up?

You guys were right, Popeye's is so good. Dat biscuit. Dem mashed taters. Dem red beans and rice. Dem heavenly tenders.

In other news I can't move.

Leftover chicken in the fridge and eat it cold for a midnight snack. Popeyes just keeps on giving.

MechDX

You can have both, but it will take an RG3 type deal to make it happen.

Sorry, no then. Ill just be happy with Blake. Oh and Spikes. Oh and your TE coach as OC. Oh and whoever else BOB poaches off your staff.

Nothing left, my man! Ate five spicy tenders, mashed potatoes, red beans n rice, two biscuits, and drank my sweet tea.

If we gonna do Popeye's, we gonna do it big then!

ALWAYS get extra chicken for later at Popeyes. Sides not so much

Bread

Banned
Sorry, no then. Ill just be happy with Blake. Oh and Spikes. Oh and your TE coach as OC. Oh and whoever else BOB poaches off your staff.
Sorry but it's not up to you, BOB gets what BOB wants. And he wants two dreamboat quarterbacks to bring the Texans back to relevancy.

I hear he wants to run 2 QB sets.

cajunator

Banned
Nothing left, my man! Ate five spicy tenders, mashed potatoes, red beans n rice, two biscuits, and drank my sweet tea.

If we gonna do Popeye's, we gonna do it big then!

I often get some at work since theres a Popeyes right down the street. Really helps you get through the work night.
Also the green beans have chicken stock gravy and they are BOSS.

MechDX

Sorry but it's not up to you, BOB gets what BOB wants. And he wants two dreamboat quarterbacks to bring the Texans back to relevancy.

I hear he wants to run 2 QB sets.

JFF, Tebow and Case! 3 QB sets! Fuck Chip's revolutionary offense. Ours will be legendary

MechDX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2m
Oh? RT @BrendanPrunty: Jimmy Graham getting into it with Seahawks players. Looked like he was ticked Seattle came to "work out" in his area.
#classy #seahawks #roidrage

Top Bottom