• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

cashman

Banned
The no spoilers people are only truly unbearable when it comes to the NFL draft. There's no such thing as spoilers for news.

Spoiler Alert!
Browns vs Texans in AFCCG next year! Manziel vs Teddy! Kubiak vs BOB

mmmmmm......Sweet tea. Drinking some right now actually
In some magical way Kubes did end up being my coach I would send the Gata after you.
It's lacking context. Don't be like that guy who had a breakdown when the new Dr. Who was announced. He was furious it was mentioned casually as he planned to have the whole world not talk about it until the first whatever aired so he could be surprised.
I'm finishing the last episodes of S7 Who as I type lol
The no spoilers people are only truly unbearable when it comes to the NFL draft. There's no such thing as spoilers for news.
Yeah the draft spoiler thing is crazy to me lol

Tom Penny

This should make GAF happy. Brady ranked worst playoff QB

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/sto...ng-luck-wilson-rivers-brady-kaepernick-newton

Through this inexact science and given the rough property that QB = SB, this should tell us that Manning’s Broncos or Luck’s Colts will face Wilson’s Seahawks in this year’s Super Bowl. Given there’s a little separation overall in this group of great passers, the one who emerges will prove to be the best of 2013.

1. Manning, Luck, Wilson — 28

4. Brees — 22

5. Newton — 21

6. Rivers, Kaepernick — 19

8. Brady — 15

cajunator

Banned
Then you are getting shitty sweet tea. Good tea bags and enough of them make a huge difference. Also don't use tons of sugar, hate that when it masks the tea flavor

I know. My mother makes it correctly with just enough sugar to give it a sweet taste without overpowering the tea flavor but typically I like my teas unsweetened.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Romeo Crennel is gonna be the Texans new DC... me likey.

Luck and Wilson 1-2 in arm strength?

wut?

idxhabruuflcy0blp2.gif

Luck is gonna style all over us

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Didn't hire him as a HC. One up the Browns.

I think we are going for the Pats/former Houston Oilers South when all is said and done.

MechDX

I think we are going for the Pats/former Houston Oilers South when all is said and done.

The Pats South thing is cute but not entirely accurate. Crennel and BOB never met until the interview, Mangini thing is a rumor and shot down already. While BOB was an OC with the Pats he had success at PSU unlike other NE coaches who left and just flat lined in their first job.

If BOB wants to bring in some people he knows and trusts to augment his staff then good for him but he has already shown he just wants the best guy available, ie Munchak for OL, for his staff.

I just cant wait for the bloodbath that is coming for the players when they start cutting the fat. Im looking squarely at you Newton, McCain, Schaub!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
You're a clever lad.

It is foggy as hell today. Perfect to be lazy and watch Footbal!

Seriously, she doesn't do more tv because of all her children. She does look amazing, though. Definitely a MILTBMAD.
Mother I'd like to buy me a diner.

MRSA

Banned
Any of you poors on AT&T? I just called and spoke to the cancellations department and they gave me a one time credit of $90 for telling them T-Mobile is willing to buy out my contract.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I have no idea why the Niners became west coast heels, but they did.

I put it down to Kaep's chin and the fact that the team is not going to be anywhere near San Francisco.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Weather in Seattle seems to have calmed down a lot. Last night was genuinely crazy. We get consistent drizzle but seldom the torrential downpour and wind we had last night.

Paches

Weather in Seattle seems to have calmed down a lot. Last night was genuinely crazy. We get consistent drizzle but seldom the torrential downpour and wind we had last night.

The couple shots of the CLink have looked pretty windy, but I am a bit north of Seattle, so I don't know what it really is like.

dkeane

Couple miles north of Foxboro and the wind is really picking up. Looks like there will be bands of rain throughout the night. Going to be a messy game tonight.

Top Bottom