• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

squicken

Seem like Rooneys were really happy with the second half of the year. Like the way Ben played when kept clean. Plan to keep him long term. Pretty much the way I think everyone saw it. Can do all the Rivers/Manning things in a short passing game.

https://twitter.com/EdBouchette

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Outside of the Seahawks, there's been pretty much zero talk of homefield advantage for any of the games, so seeing 3/4 (or even 4/4) road teams win again this weekend seems entirely reasonable.

Meh. I don't think we're going to see very many competitive games this weekend, outside of 9ers/Kittens. Certainly, our 'Cheatins are going to roll all over Drew Breeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Outside of the Seahawks, there's been pretty much zero talk of homefield advantage for any of the games, so seeing 3/4 (or even 4/4) road teams win again this weekend seems entirely reasonable.

ee2BHix.jpg

Why people still think 5/6 seeds have no chance even when they have a better record against 1/2 seeds in the past 8 years still confuses me to no end.

Meh. I don't think we're going to see very many competitive games this weekend, outside of 9ers/Kittens. Certainly, our 'Cheatins are going to roll all over Drew Breeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.
As much as I'd love the 49ers to get one more game at candlestick against the saints, yea I don't see them beating you guys either heh

Spinluck

It is hard not to stare at the fit girls in the gym.

They have a line of step machines right next to the basketball court of the LA fitness I go to and it can be distracting when they get a line of hotties wearing yoga pants on them....

You should have eyes for only your wife.

Somewhere, at this very moment, Tebow just felt a sharp pain in his chest.

Smh.

gutshot

I mean in the amount of wins. Like if two teams with 4 wins against playoff teams played each other. Home field advantage I guess would be the best way?

Oh I see what you are saying. Haven't had that happen yet, but yeah, home field advantage would probably be a good tie-breaker.

Hey man, don't give up faith! Maybe with Crabtree and Davis this time, the Niners may be able to get more than 4 yards of offense in the fourth quarter!

Hell, they might even get to 10! Why stop there? They might get 20! Now wouldn't that be a hoot.

Not even sure why we are playing. Panthers had the most dominate 1 point victory in NFL history. We have a negative percent chance to beat the mighty powerhouse panthers

simples

Banned
It is hard not to stare at the fit girls in the gym.

They have a line of step machines right next to the basketball court of the LA fitness I go to and it can be distracting when they get a line of hotties wearing yoga pants on them....

focus on fighting your diabetes old man

that belly wont disappear by itself

Bowser

Josh McDaniels withdraws from consideration for Browns HC.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m
Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels has withdrawn from consideration for the Cleveland Browns HC job, per a league source.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m
One person who knows Josh McDaniels said he had “an awesome” meeting with Browns, but it isn’t right time for him to become a head coach.

LOL

Godslay

Banned
ee2BHix.jpg

Why people still think 5/6 seeds have no chance even when they have a better record against 1/2 seeds in the past 8 years still confuses me to no end.

Because 8 years is a subset of a larger picture obviously. Cherry picking data to match a narrative. Home teams and higher seeds historically win in the divisional round. It is a nice story to promote the upset though.

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m
Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels has withdrawn from consideration for the Cleveland Browns HC job, per a league source.

Even McDaniels doesn't want to coach the Browns.

Godslay

Banned
Man I have no idea. I kind of thought that was their ultimate guy and everything else was just theatre. Now, getting scary for the Brownies

Read that Gase was the first guy they reached out to. I don't know how much truth is in that. So there could be hope left.

Seem like Rooneys were really happy with the second half of the year. Like the way Ben played when kept clean. Plan to keep him long term. Pretty much the way I think everyone saw it. Can do all the Rivers/Manning things in a short passing game.

https://twitter.com/EdBouchette

Arrow is definitely looking up for next season. Ben's finally buying in to the offense and we're seeing real dividends on the field. Defense is in for another big change this offseason; lot of dead weight being shed. Watching a bad Steelers D is gonna take getting used to.

bionic77

Arrow is definitely looking up for next season. Ben's finally buying in to the offense and we're seeing real dividends on the field. Defense is in for another big change this offseason; lot of dead weight being shed. Watching a bad Steelers D is gonna take getting used to.
We have had bad defenses before, especially against the pass. What is not usual is how bad we were at tackling and in defending the run. I am not used to seeing a Steelers team that can't tackle for shit. Been awhile since I have seen that.

Is this a debate between being married and not? I'm confused
If there is a debate it is between being married and living in a trailer with your mother in some shitty swamp in Florida.

Better than eating a McChicken in the car and calling that your relaxation time.
Pay attention dummy. I have made my distaste for fast food clear since I have been here. I know that McDonalds and BK passes for fine dining in your shithole of a state but most educated adults try to avoid those places if possible.

bionic77

Not even sure why we are playing. Panthers had the most dominate 1 point victory in NFL history. We have a negative percent chance to beat the mighty powerhouse panthers
I am actually shocked that the Niners have done this well after a SB loss. History has been really unkind to SB losers.

And unlike the last two season you got a good seed this year. With some luck you can get another road game in the championship. The only bad news for your is that some really shitty team is going to make it from the AFC and probably beat the NFC again in something that defies all logic in the Superbowl.

Don't worry though. Next year you guys might be horrible enough to be legit SB contenders!

Top Bottom