• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Clockwork5

Alex Smith gonna make that new thug in SF look like a chump.

As a Chiefs fan I feel it is my duty to make an absurd comment... but I am excited to watch this game tonight. I will be happiest if Charles is sitting on the bench with some hot cocoa. That is really what I am looking for in this game, JC on the bench resting that foot.

As a Chiefs fan I feel it is my duty to make an absurd comment... but I am excited to watch this game tonight. I will be happiest if Charles is sitting on the bench with some hot cocoa. That is really what I am looking for in this game, JC on the bench resting that foot.

I watched the first half of the Chiefs game last week and it looked like vintage Reid offense, before he fell in love with Mcnabbs arm. Tons of motion and short quick passes to whoever was open. I think the Chiefs could be a decent team this year.

TheFatOne

My new favorite gif:

mccoyjukes.gif

If he can only stay healthy and Chip uses him effectively.

Just 2 years ago he led the league in TDs.

Can I get a link for this play. It's amazing.

Get Charles healthy and I think the Chiefs will be decent this year. Smith isn't a bad qb.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So Chud once again won't say who the starting QB will be for the team.

I'm not really sure what they're doing here. Don't want Weeden to get complacent maybe?

But he's been the only QB having any reps with the first team.

Nice, a Chiefs fan. Welcome! Things are looking up for you guys this year.

Also, that's an SMT IV avatar, right? Very nice.

So Chud once again won't say who the starting QB will be for the team.

I'm not really sure what they're doing here. Don't want Weeden to get complacent maybe?

But he's been the only QB having any reps with the first team.

Yeah that makes no sense at all. Weeden is 100% the guy unless he gets hurt. It will be clear week 4 when he doesnt play, or plays very little, that he is the starter.

Eleuin

Alex Smith has small hands.

ChanHuk

Banned
I am starting the "Free Lunchbox" movement. I need another Pats fan with a rich daddy to make fun of. I wonder if his speedboat sunk yet.

Carson Palmer Time Round 2!!! OL looked good in protecting him last week, Palmer is possibly the least mobile player in the league so they will have to play well to give him time. Fitz is happy again!!!

Milchjon

FMT's name is Moses Cabrera and he's an assistant with the Pats?

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 7m
I'm an idiot RT @daniel_duquette: Awesome typo. MT @jeffphowe: Ballard jogging the sideline w/ Cabrera holding an elastic band to his waste.

Top Bottom