• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

TheFatOne

I wish they would change the PI into a 10 or 15 yard penalty. It makes no fucking sense that it's a spot foul. If PI is a spot foul holding should lead to a loss of down.

Milchjon

I wish they would change the PI into a 10 or 15 yard penalty. It makes no fucking sense that it's a spot foul. If PI is a spot foul holding should lead to a loss of down.

Well, it's a bit of a dilemma. If it's not a spot foul, you take the foul deep every time you get beat.

Also, how much does Ponder owe Rudolph?

EJ has an arm and we have 2 WRs that can stretch the field very nicely. You're seeing our 3rd string QB in action right now
Not a fan of EJ from what I saw of him at FSU. Actually, that reminds me, this is basically the battle of overrated FSU QB's.

I have nothing against the Bills, in fact I hope they improve this season, I just don't like their QB situation.

ChanHuk

Banned
I think that would scare all the patients to death.

member.php

Fuck you snes

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Vikings o-line looks abysmal tonight. Do they have all their starters playing?

Afrikan

damn we have 3 games going on at the same time on public TV... I have two TVs in the room.

9ers vs Alex'es

and

Raiders and Pryor vs The Saints

or

Brady vs Dashon and the Bucs.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Man, I know it's only the second pre season game but if Buffalo can get some decent QB play they might surprise some teams this year.

Top Bottom