• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Godslay

Banned
Might as well just start Pryor. What do you have to lose? Like they said on NFL Network, gives you something the others don't.

Godslay

Banned
Exactly. Makes no sense to roll with Flynn.

Flynn's rotting corpse will have to be dragged from the field before Allen goes with Pryor, unfortunately

At least with Pryor you might get some electric offense. Make the fans happy, if he shits the bed on the way to Clowney, who cares?

They are, in all honesty. Got some great parents, even if they are sharing their Denver allegiance with the Pats. :'(

Did your parents ever give up a child for adoption? One that loves Top Gun, the Rams, and Andrew Luck.

Furyous

I want Matt Flynn to start the season. If he doesn't start and suck then we'll (the rest of the league's fans) hear the never got a chance narrative all over again.

I'm pulling TP just off the NCAA ****ery. Can we curse without getting banned? TP sold gear to pay his mother's light bill then was blackmailed into playing into a bowl game. If TP wins the job, Matt Flynn is in the dictionary under Russell'd. Russell'd is when a QB loses their job when they're not supposed to a rookie/vet lucky to be on the team.

As I type this, the Cheatriots just blessed us with God's Son. Wounded ducks will descend upon different areas of the football field. He'll bless a third stringer with a chance to make the team off of his special play.

squicken

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
Ronde Barber on Fox on ex-teammate Josh Freeman: "Josh Freeman can't carry the offense by himself. We all know that. He's prone to mistakes"

Top Bottom