• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Furyous

Tebow is getting better but he's still undeserving of a fourth string QB job. Senecais learning a new offense so he gets a pass IMHO.

I meant fuckery earlier no homophobia. Just wanted to clarify that.

Poor Weeden, he's still not being named started for the Browns. They've all but made it clear they don't want him. Have a feeling the Broncos will trade Osweiler for Weeden.

Hunter S.

No way. Too old. Elway loves Osweiler.

Yeah, Osweiller was good last game, just got sacked too much. Without a good center it is a concern.

Osweiller is way younger.

Also, a pretty boy,
but only New England Bandwagoners care about pretty boys. Meaning half the Pats fans in here and across the world.

squicken

Seneca Wallace really fucking sucks. Why is Chase Daniel gone? Come back Chase!

Something I notice is that teams don't like their backup QBs exposed to playing with other backups too much. It's just a sack fest/run for your life type thing, and they can't afford to lose those guys. Bring in the 3rd string and let them take the abuse

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Something I notice is that teams don't like their backup QBs exposed to playing with other backups too much. It's just a sack fest/run for your life type thing, and they can't afford to lose those guys. Bring in the 3rd string and let them take the abuse

Maybe, but Wallace is awful. Shit, go get Thad Lewis from the Lions. He looked better in 2 minutes than Wallace did for 2 qtrs.

TheFatOne

Tavon Wilson has not been very good this preseason. He has looked really rough so far. Hopefully he gets his shit together because the Pats really need him.

Godslay

Banned
Maybe so... I just don't like Osweiler. Would rather salvage old man Weeden. Feel bad for the guy.

He has improved quite a bit. Still seems a bit shaky to me. Like some have said though, for being such a big guy, he plays small. Plenty of time for him to get it together though.

If Elway would have not landed Manning, drafted Weeden and gave us an honest competition at the QB spot Weeden would probably be Denver's QB right now.

Hunter S.

By the time Peyton is done Weeden would be way too old. Osweiller stopped playing college ball early so he is only 22 in his second year. Even if Peyton plays all four more years of his contract Brock would still be younger then Weeden is now. Or the Broncos might look elsewhere.

By the time Peyton is done Weeden would be way too old. Osweiller stopped playing college ball early so he is only 22 in his second year. Even if Peyton plays all four more years of his contract Brock would still be younger then Weeden is now. Or the Broncos might look elsewhere.
I just buy Osweiler as the future of the Broncos.

Kaepernick cannot act. At all. Needs to talk to the Manning Bros. about what it means to be commercial. Or Blake Griffin.

Top Bottom