• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
the sad part is, there are legitimate people out there that believe he is an NFL level qb. We have this guy at work, no joke, swears Tebow just hasn't been given the chance he deserves, believes the media is out to get him because his is Christian. He believes he's going to make the pats roster as a QB so much he bet our boss like 200 bucks that he'll be on the regular season roster as a QB on the depth chart.

jbug617

Banned
the sad part is, there are legitimate people out there that believe he is an NFL level qb. We have this guy at work, no joke, swears Tebow just hasn't been given the chance he deserves, believes the media is out to get him because his is Christian. He believes he's going to make the pats roster as a QB so much he bet our boss like 200 bucks that he'll be on the regular season roster as a QB on the depth chart.

He is probably going to make the roster. I wish I was joking too.

I want Tebow to good. Every time I walk away disappointed. It's like that kid from the Neverending Story watching his horse drown. Feels bad man. :(

MechDX

Like Houstonians thinking Case Keenum us the future....

squicken

Haha, I gotcha. To be honest I didn't get to see the beginning of the game (the interesting part).

oh Alex has his problems. He's a smart guy but for whatever reasons it just takes him awhile to get through his progressions. He's also exceedingly cautious and won't force throws. So he takes a lot of sacks. But SF did blitz a lot and KC still has really bad WRs. I'm curious if Reid's offense of screens and dink and dunks to RBs still works

edit: That's right fickle non-believers just show your true colors

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Like Houstonians thinking Case Keenum us the future....

case keenum can actually play though. And most reasonable people say he should be given a shot in 2 or so years, not right now.

also, theres a whole bunch of idiots that want anyone but Schuab. But these people should just generally be ignored.

TheFatOne

The thing that troubles me about tebow(other than his horrific accuracy) is that he won't take the easy plays. Sometimes guys are open for short 3-4 yard gains, and he continues to look downfield at guys who are double triple covered. There were two or three easy plays he could have made today, but he didn't want to throw the ball short.

Hunter S.

Yeah but Tebow is just terrible
"I run the pass option. I think that's my game. I can give you that." Tim Tebow

If you think Tebow won all those games with his arms in Denver you obviouslly do not know shit about what Tebow even said to the media of what he can do very, very well. Biiiiiitch!!!

MechDX

case keenum can actually play though. And most reasonable people say he should be given a shot in 2 or so years, not right now.

also, theres a whole bunch of idiots that want anyone but Schuab. But these people should just generally be ignored.

I want anyone but Schaub but I am also a realist. The front office has set him up this year and he is now for the first time ever, COMPLETELY surrounded by talent. WR #2 always being a weak leak looks like it has been corrected.

Dre, Dre Jr., and Posey/Martin at WR, Graham/Daniels at TE, Foster/Tate at RB, thumper at FB in Jones and the o line should be settled before week 1. No more excuses.

Rodgers or Brees are not getting cut anytime soon....or are they....

jbug617

Banned
The Pats didn't run the option tonight with Tebow like they did against the Eagles. Maybe because they are playing the Bucs again soon.

Top Bottom