• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Godslay

Banned
Can't tell who is down. Damn.

Seattle's Oline is blowing these fuckers up. The run D was supposed to be upgraded, but it's not looking that way right now.

Aw fuck it's Wolfe. Goddamit.

Kiryu

I need to see Seahawks vs Broncos game but I am in college and have no TV. I don't have Madden 25 yet. Preseason is not included but I want to know where is the website to see it livestreaming right now without NFL "Waste of my $20" Preseason Pass.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Joking, not sold on him. This team goes where schaub goes like it or not.
yea, but again everyone needs to play better, special teams needs to play much better than last year, defense needs to play like it did with cushing in there and Schaub needs to play like he did at the start of the season.

Only unit on this team that worries me is OLB. Looks to be useless again this year as it was last year
yea, one thing i didnt like about the Texan's 2's against their 1st was there was no pass rush, at all. The ones were destroying their ones, particularly Smith, Watt & Mitchell. Hopefully Mercilus can heal up.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Didn't say I agreed just stating fact

Isn't that our offense?

Yea, just Case is better than Yates... that's all. I'd love to see him play with a few starters. That will never happen though.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
These refs suck lol

captive

spencer tillman is blind and apparently doesnt know the rule book. You can be on top of a defender and not be down. The only thing that makes this not a turnover is if forward progress was ruled stopped.

Godslay

Banned
Terrible CB technique on that TD, should have been six the other way.

Hope Wolfe is okay.

I'm hoping he bit on the botched snap, and reacted to that. Looked that way on replay, but whenever you have to turn completely around to locate and then work towards the receiver you are too late.

MechDX

Now Harris DID just make a cheap shot. Of course squicken doesn't comment because it's true and not made up in "Squicken Kubiak abused me land"

Thoughts from tonight:

* the Bakhtiari wagon hits its first speed bump. At least Rodgers didn't get blindsided.

* Lacy looks really good. Way better than I expected. He'll start if he can get his blitz protections right.

* I understand the Hyde pick. He'll be able to play slot cornerback -- not right away, but he'll get there. Maybe safety as well? Still don't think he has the wheels to play outside without getting torched.

LJ11

I'm hoping he bit on the botched snap, and reacted to that. Looked that way on replay, but whenever you have to turn completely around to locate and then work towards the receiver you are too late.

Yeah, looked like he had inside help too, shouldn't be fooled on a post-corner when you have inside help. Just stay over the top and maintain outside position.

Godslay

Banned
Well, switched from NFL networks whiparound, to the NFL Preseason live. Just in time to see Julius Thomas fumble. Good god, thank Tebow it's preseason. Hopefully they get this horseshit out of their system by the time the regular season rolls around.

squicken

I'm not exaggerating. Wilson is a monster. He's going to be a top 5 QB this year. I'd take him over Kap any day

Not watching but commenting? Lol

You're so awesome!

I explained that I saw the Tweets and went to the DVR to see what the fuss was. You won't like everyone else either once they see the highlight

captive

put 20-25 lbs of muscle on Willie Jefferson and he could be a beast if he keeps his head down and keeps working.

Godslay

Banned
Bradley is garbage as well. Slow, terrible in coverage. I hope they are just giving him a deeper look at starter. If Nate Irving isn't better than Bradley, that's a real problem.

captive

Just get Cushing to hook him up, he'll put that on in 7 days.

sure. I don't care. Most of them, except probably QBs, are on something, adderall, HGH, roids who cares? Used safely HGH and roids are safer than all the pain shit that the league lets them legally inject.

Greg

Thoughts from tonight:

* the Bakhtiari wagon hits its first speed bump. At least Rodgers didn't get blindsided.

* Lacy looks really good. Way better than I expected. He'll start if he can get his blitz protections right.

* I understand the Hyde pick. He'll be able to play slot cornerback -- not right away, but he'll get there. Maybe safety as well? Still don't think he has the wheels to play outside without getting torched.
agreed with everything and

* Jolly!

* HoFinley! *except for the hold

Lacy has me legit excited though even if it was just a few carries and a catch.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
It still amazes me how good Peyton Manning still is. Jesus.

Top Bottom