• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
seahawks should sit Russel Wilson against the Texans, their special teams are going to single handedly beat them.

squicken

I imagine that the Seahawks are too coked up on "adderall" to know the difference between preseason and regular games. Broncos have no choice but to reciprocate!

Peyton and the first team offense had 35 snaps! And Peyton was a fucking animal. This was not a regular preseason game. The Rams and Packers just shit out a regular preseason game

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Seattle looks really good. Would not be surprised to see them in the Super Bowl.

Godslay

Banned
Peyton and the first team offense had 35 snaps! And Peyton was a fucking animal. This was not a regular preseason game. The Rams and Packers just shit out a regular preseason game

Different intensity, but I know Peyton was not happy about only getting one series last week.

Tabris

Peyton is 11/15 - 153yrds - 1 TD

They are obviously working out their running game right now as the pass game has looked amazing this game. 3 Fumbles is scary but it's just pre-season.

Just learned about Wolfe being out due to injury. It's a good thing Peyton is on offense, because the defense is just dropping like flies. Dumervil's gone, Miller's being stupid and now Wolfe is in who knows what state.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Thank god this Broncos game is just preseason.

Also, Seattle D for 1st pick in my fantasy league.
not really

I've seen crazier fantasy drafts.

1 Josh Freeman - This is Tampa!
2 LeGarrette Blount
3 Mike Williams
4 Kellen Winslow
5 Arrelious Benn
6 Matthew Stafford
7 Earnest Graham
8 Dezmon Briscoe
9 Donald Driver
10 Tampa Bay

snes will say he beat my team that year, but there is no evidence!

Interesting. Maybe the Broncos have something to prove to themselves? I remember the Packers came out pissed for the '09 preseason (after going 6-10 the previous year) and clowned everybody, mostly just to prove that they could.

Godslay

Banned
The Broncos first team needs a damn running game lol.

Why do you think I was so excited about CJ Anderson coming out of nowhere? I thought Hillman was a new man, but I was wrong. Ball has been so/so, rookie mistakes galore, but has looked okay tonight. Knowshon's alter ego, Knowsho is back. CJ Anderson was the only one out of the bunch that looked like a good back, but he got injured. Have a little bit of faith in Ball though, if he can start to block better.

squicken

Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless
Must admit, Seahawks looking like more of a threat to New England in the AFC than Denver is right now.

4i4Rhpo.png

:jnc

Nightz

Got back to the hotel room to find out that Eddie Royal got hurt and another guy is out for the season. Can't wait for the 2014 season.

Tabris

Are we laughing at the fact Skip Bayless points out threat for AFC when Seahawks is in NFC, or because he thinks NE is the top team to rank other teams against?

Tabris

Only our 4th offensive series compared to the 5 Denver had before their starters went out, chill.

Not like my statement is without foundation:

Seahawks 58 - Arizona 00
Seahawks 50 - Bills 17
Seahawks 42 - 49ers 13 (I'm OK with this one as it was a statement game against a division rival)

squicken

Skip is actually right about Tebow though. If you ask Mallett or Tebow to run the Brady offense you will get zero wins, but Mallett will look a lot better. But if Belichick whips something up for one game? I'd rather the guy be Tebow than Mallett

Spinluck

Why do you think I was so excited about CJ Anderson coming out of nowhere? I thought Hillman was a new man, but I was wrong. Ball has been so/so, rookie mistakes galore, but has looked okay tonight. Knowshon's alter ego, Knowsho is back. CJ Anderson was the only one out of the bunch that looked like a good back, but he got injured. Have a little bit of faith in Ball though, if he can start to block better.

I think you guys have good runners all around, but the line seems to struggle to open wholes long enough at times. The last run you guys had with the first team was pretty good. Wide open, and the ball carrier had a chance to do something with it. They just need some consistency. 2-3 yards is a victory in Peyton's eyes lol.

Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless
Must admit, Seahawks looking like more of a threat to New England in the AFC than Denver is right now.

Lol, Skip getting preseason boners.

Top Bottom