• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

MechDX

S0dwvpH.png

"We call that a Cutler cocktail"....omg....

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Achilles, tendons, ligaments, anti awesomeness....its all the same.
lol i get your point, but not really the same at all.

The radio had a doctor on last week talking about recovering from achilles tears, he said they used to keep the athlete in a boot for a long time and that a high percentage of athletes that suffered an achilles tear never played again, because the achilles was so stiff from healing in a walking boot.

He says now from an early stage after surgery, they are having the athlete flex the achilles and starting the rehab process much sooner. Suggs was the first well known that did this. I found it really fascinating.

S0dwvpH.png

"We call that a Cutler cocktail"....omg....

i'm not sure Sam Bradford should be cracking on anyone.

Well, Alex is a better QB than Kaep, so AJ will have that going for him.

Sounds like Moffit wasn't showing enough in camp, so it's not a huge loss either way. No idea how good the DE is, but if he contributes at all I'll be satisfied with the trade.

Alex is also better than wussle. Undefeated against him

Bowser

Stems from last seasons game when Incognito was in the bottom of a dog pile trying to break Smiths ankle. Notice to the ref is RIGHT THERE WATCHING and no flag is thrown

Doesn't mean he's not gonna get suspended though. Can't be swinging helmets at people's heads.

MechDX

Doesn't mean he's not gonna get suspended though. Can't be swinging helmets at people's heads.

Didn't say he wouldn't but if he does then he should have made contact. Incognito is known for the shit he starts

How do you suspend someone when your official is standing RIGHT THERE and does absolutely nothing. You are saying your own officials can not do their job

WedgeX

Banned
The inevitable has happened.

Detroit News said:
The Lions released Mike Thomas on Monday, less than a year after trading a 2014 fifth-round pick to the Jaguars for the wide receiver, according to reports

Dude slunk around training camp, giving up on passing routes and generally being a lazy fuck. Good riddance.

Godslay

Banned
What a long ass crap day.

Felt like 'The Wolf' in Pulp Fiction at work today. Cleaning up messes I didn't make. Can't complain too much cause it happens to the best of us.

The Miller stuff is just getting absurd. Now he's supposedly a witness to a murder? Broncos are insistent that he's not involved, so that's good news.

Mech, Miller does have asthma so he would be eligible for a med card. Doesn't matter though, it's part of NFL's rules though.

Hopefully this is the end to all this crap. Suspended Von and move on, and thank the sweet little baby Tebow that the season hasn't started yet. Maybe this will get the media to cooldown on their projections of Denver being the team to beat in the AFC. We still ahve a good team, but they have a lot to prove.

bionic77

You would think I would get sick of watching ESPN rehash the same story of "Steelers football" for the past 20 years.

You would be wrong!

Steelers going to the Superbowl biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitches.

squicken

OMG I would love it if he gets suspended for preseason games. Those aren't really games and hitting Incognito with his own helmet isn't really wrong

MechDX

This is interesting, because I found out that preseason games don't count towards a suspension in substance abuse cases. So I'm surprised it applies for Smith.

image.php

just wanted to quote your avatar

I was joking about the "preseason games-ore season suspension" thing. Intent and actually committing are two different things.

WedgeX

Banned
Just more yards available for Reggie on the path to 1800.

While its nice to have another running back that can actually take defenders attention from Megatron, a receiver actually stepping up to fill the void that Titus Jr's mental illness created would be grand. And unfortunately Mike Thomas didn't even try.

Top Bottom