• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Godslay

Banned
While its nice to have another running back that can actually take defenders attention from Megatron, a receiver actually stepping up to fill the void that Titus Jr's mental illness created would be grand. And unfortunately Mike Thomas didn't even try.

I read Matt Willis has stepped up a bit. Not sure if he's got what it takes to be a 2, but it's nice to see him get some playing time. He was pretty much buried under DT, Decker, and Stokley last year.

Better gif of the incident. Watch Cognito twist Smiths neck during the play.

iYlth7e70ljRy.gif
Sorry Mech, I'm too distracted by that Tannagility.

ShaneB

I'm an extremely casual football fan, and my first post in a football thread is only to say I'm glad "C'mon Man!" is back.
KuGsj.gif

WedgeX

Banned
I read Matt Willis has stepped up a bit. Not sure if he's got what it takes to be a 2, but it's nice to see him get some playing time. He was pretty much buried under DT, Decker, and Stokley last year.

He did some good things late against the Jest, especially with the touchdown. Unfortunately he did not step up against the Browns when Megatron was out and hurt his chances. Of course, no other receiver stepped up so really the playing field stayed level.

jakncoke

Banned
Nah I don't really. Few teams I don't really like I guess, and I'm always a rooter for the underdog, but I just like watching good football games.

You're in Toronto you have a few options.

1) Bills will be there sooner or later be a fan

2) Follow Kave into self hatred and be a Browns fan

3) Have your penis enlarged 35% and be a Steelers fan

Godslay

Banned
He did some good things late against the Jest, especially with the touchdown. Unfortunately he did not step up against the Browns when Megatron was out and hurt his chances. Of course, no other receiver stepped up so really the playing field stayed level.

That's too bad. Although it might be too awesome if Stafford had another good option.

bionic77

We are stacked at o line. Would be nice if they stayed healthy and played that way...

Been too long since my team had a great line (on offense).

ShaneB

Who don't you like?

Well the Steelers for one, so go Redskins tonight :p Don't care for the Jets or Giants, or the Patriots either really (they're my brothers team). Use to really dislike the Ravens as well, but they played entertaining football last year with their Super Bowl run, so I think they might be off the list, and I'm tired of the Cowboys, but they're my friends team, so I put up with them. lol

You're in Toronto you have a few options.

1) Bills will be there sooner or later be a fan

2) Follow Kave into self hatred and be a Browns fan

3) Have your penis enlarged 35% and be a Steelers fan

The Bills have been an underdog for so long, so yeah, it would be nice to see them win. Eh on the Browns, as for the Steelers, see above, Fuck the Steelers :p

Welcome, fellow Seahawks fan!

Haha, I was going to post about the Seahawks as I know they're long been an underdog too.

jakncoke

Banned
Well the Steelers for one, so go Redskins tonight :p Don't care for the Jets or Giants, or the Patriots either really (they're my brothers team). Use to really dislike the Ravens as well, but they played entertaining football last year with their Super Bowl run, so I think they might be off the list, and I'm tired of the Cowboys, but they're my friends team, so I put up with them. lol

The Bills have been an underdog for so long, so yeah, it would be nice to see them win. Eh on the Browns, as for the Steelers, see above, Fuck the Steelers :p

Haha, I was going to post about the Seahawks as I know they're long been an underdog too.

I'll piss in all your bagged milk and poutine!

Also Haley you idiot, that was a terrible 1st drive playcall wise. Spam bell then pass in desperation because you couldnt run for a 6th time in a row

LJ11

Was that Jenkins pushing Decastro around? Good bull, never disengaged, keep those hands active son.

Decastro never quits on a play,

MechDX

New fan needs the newest franchise. We are loveable, adorable and have one sexy mother for a QB.

bionic77

Also Haley you idiot, that was a terrible 1st drive playcall wise. Spam bell then pass in desperation because you couldnt run for a 6th time in a row
It's the preseason. Ben doesn't need it. Bell does. I think that is smart coaching.

That's a very respectable list of teams to hate.

ShaneB

I don't like poutine, so you can piss in that all you want, but please leave the bagged milk alone :(

New fan needs the newest franchise. We are loveable, adorable and have one sexy mother for a QB.

From your avatar I assume you mean The Texans? JJ Watts is certainly fun to watch on defense! :)

That's a very respectable list of teams to hate.

Thanks! I think! :p

BigAT

Nice start for Ben and the Steelers' O-line.

Kerrigan is an underrated player, always annoyed to see him on Washington.

Top Bottom