• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Talon

I don't know what this is, but I want it:
prod-wc-seasalt_1_grande.jpg

Bread

Banned
LTTP, Bro. I had Brady hair before it was cool.

Also, I take a shitton of selfies, because I'm
awesome. I don't post them on GAF though. Y'all not ready for that
yea you probably wear capris and jorts too you dutch motherfucker

i wait for brady to decide what looks best. you probably don't have the beard to match anyways.

yea you probably wear capris and jorts too you dutch motherfucker

i wait for brady to decide what looks best. you probably don't have the beard to match anyways.

I have a pair of blue, yellow and red pants, I also own a pair of pink shorts. Come at me, bro! #EuroSwag

Also, I'm 100% sure I grow a better beard then you, biiiiiiittttccchhh

When is LunchBox coming back?

Tomorrow.

MechDX

Houston Texans ‏@HoustonTexans 43m
WR @DPo8 passed his physical exam & has been removed from the Active/Physically Unable to Perform List. He is now on active roster.
Expand

Not bad after tearing his ACL 7 months ago. Dre, Dre Jr and Posey at WR, Daniels and Graham at TE Schaub can lob 7 yard fades everywhere.

ChanHuk

Banned
Too much time spent in relative proximity to Chan.

That California sun turns all sports fans crazy. See: Kas, FMT, Chan, Bread and Larry.

Don't ever group me with those group of degenerates you fuckin German. This makes me angry, I will watch Saving Private Ryan's landing of Normandy to feel better.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Well let's keep this
former
Browns news going!

https://twitter.com/FredGreethamOBR/status/369561926545600512

Former #Browns Colt McCoy Derek Anderson Seneca Wallace Mo Massaquoi & Josh Cribbs all released today by their teams.

G5VMBBJ.jpg

I actually have no problem with any of these players, I just like to imagine OBR is freaking the fuck out right now as I'm sure there is a small faction who think we fucked up by letting all these guys go.

Clockwork5

See ya Baldwin. What is more infuriating than an inconsistent, timid, alligator arm swinging, stonehands, jump happy, unable to properly run a route WR? One that has the physical traits of a god.

With that said i hope he finds success in SF.

From what i hear (because there is very little to actually evaluate) I shouldn't get excited about AJ. But hey, at least someone elses 1st round pick will ride the bench instead of our own! I think we managed to swing a little addtional cap room on this trade too, dont quote me on that though.

cdyhybrid

See ya Baldwin. What is more infuriating than an inconsistent, timid, alligator arm swinging, stonehands, jump happy, unable to properly run a route WR? One that has the physical traits of a god.

With that said i hope he finds success in SF.

From what i hear (because there is very little to actually evaluate) I shouldn't get excited about AJ. But hey, at least someone elses 1st round pick will ride the bench instead of our own! I think we managed to swing a little addtional cap room on this trade too, dont quote me on that though.

Well, Alex is a better QB than Kaep, so AJ will have that going for him.

Is...
It...
Good Trade that we lose Moffit for another DE?

Sounds like Moffit wasn't showing enough in camp, so it's not a huge loss either way. No idea how good the DE is, but if he contributes at all I'll be satisfied with the trade.

Top Bottom