• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

jakncoke

Banned
It's weird how he and Cam don't get that call. It's like b/c they are big guys the refs figure they can get hit

Speaking of Cam, i was reading on ESPN how got hit on 1/4 his plays last year. The only person above 20% and the NFL average was 13%. Lots of hits

bionic77

It was just a full body hug on the outside. They are going to call that holding now?

I was looking forward to a good line this year. :(

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

bionic77

I'm not aware of how often he doesn't get the call. But London did pull up, to his credit. I hope that the refs would take that into consideration.
I have seen Ben not get that call more often than not.

Stupid refs are just biased against rapists and scumbags,

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Dwyer or Redman is going to be the rb that gets cut, if for no other reason than salary cap stuff. Batch will stay because he can do everything but run the ball. He's like the oppo-Spiller.

Afrikan

RG3 better be serious about week one.

Hopefully Cousins is ok... i was hoping the Redskins were going to cut Rex..so the 9ers can get rid of Dolt McCoy.

We need to get either Tavaris Jacksn or Rex. i think these two are the only realistic scenarios.

NFL QB's on Facebook: Riley Cooper Edition:

http://profootballmock.com/facebookchat/nfl-qbs-on-facebook-wack-like-me/

7Mo1ngD.png

OMG!! Im fucking dying here!!!
Bless you for posting this, they are always great.
The only thing wussle will be ascending is the high chair at Denny's for your teams season ending team dinner after you finish 6-10

:jnc!

Eleuin

Steelers fans, what are you predictions for this season?

Asking because I made a bet with my brother they'd go .500 or lower.

Top Bottom