• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Godslay

Banned
Notice how he never answers your comments about where he lives. The truth has been revealed thanks to Private Detective 'Slay!

irPRoFIwzg5RH.gif

To be fair Michigan is a nice place to own a speed boat.

Colasante

I have to temper my observations because he's going up against the Raiders, but Matt Forte looks awesome. I think he's in for a monster season.

When I saw the Raiders and Chargers last week I was really stunned how bad they were. I think the Raiders are going to challenge that early 80s Colts team for worst offense ever

Their defense isn't looking much better tonight. This team is an absolute mess. I'm glad I'm not a Raiders fan.

cdyhybrid

Damn, literally knocking the ball out.

I feel bad whenever there's a turnover or a really bad play late in preseason games because it usually means someone is losing their job =\

Did you see him throw Coleman's towel after the sack?

Is that what that was? I saw something fly off the screen :jnc

minx

Trying not to get too excited about the Bears because it's preseason and it's the Raiders. But Damn I'm listening in the radio and we are destroying them.

squicken

At least it's looking like a good year to have the #1 pick

Yeah or just top 3. This is the last year of cap hell and gimped drafts. It can turn around so fast in the NFL. No reason the team can't be fun to watch in 2014. What sucks is KC. A year late for an elite QB and a year early for an elite pass rusher

Top Bottom