• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

cdyhybrid

Liz Mathews 710 ESPN ‏@Liz_Mathews 52s

#Seahawks now at 14 penalties for 182 yards. Back over Seattle's rushing yards which is now at 168...

SMH.

rando14

Gg Packers, yalls defensive line was impressive as fuck tonight

Liz Mathews 710 ESPN ‏@Liz_Mathews 52s

#Seahawks now at 14 penalties for 182 yards. Back over Seattle's rushing yards which is now at 168...

SMH.
This is pissing me off, sick of all these penalties. Ain't gonna fly come September

Kiryu

Raiders @ Seahawks...

Next Game...
It's going to be good to beat Matt Flynn with SEA DEF then take another win for 4-0 Preseason wins. Lol

Does he give you a better chance at Clowney than HoFlynn?

Possibly, but Flynn has no chance on this team. Even if he didn't have a noodle arm, the Raiders current O-line will get Flynn killed. Let Pryor run around and see what the hell he can do. The Raiders are picking top three regardless

Flynn has dropped back 34 times, been sacked 7 of those and has 3 turnovers

The O-line sucks, but even when he has time he just checks it down. There is absolutely no upside with Flynn, he's a gamemanager on a team with limited weapons, waiting to be blown-up behind an extremely poor O-line

squicken

The O-line sucks, but even when he has time he just checks it down. There is absolutely no upside with Flynn, he's a gamemanager on a team with limited weapons, waiting to be blown-up behind an extremely poor O-line

I agree with you on Pryor. Don't think much of him but he is better for this offense than Flynn

It was fun looking at all the salty Hawks fans at the bar tonight. They really need to figure out their O line situation if they want to get anywhere in the NFC this year. Wilson is impressive as fuck when he scrambles, but 90% of the time it's because his line can't protect him.

Colasante

Yes it preseason, yes it's the Bears second unit, but Pryor brings life to the team and excites the fans

I just don't see how he can't be the starter week one. Even if he's 50% brilliant and 50% awful, it's better than the 100% mediocre that Flynn brings. Surely Allen will see that.

Getting close to the end of TLoU.

Being forced to play as Ellie, especially the second time, after you regain control of Joel, is like shoving an ice pick into my eye.

Other than that the game is fantastic.

Lunchbox

Banned
Go raiders

asmSLKa.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I didn't watch anything tonight but was Flynn that bad? Does Pryor have a legit chance of starting?

Also I checked the stat line for Russell. 2 INTs what was that all about? Were they bad routes by a WR or just dumb throws by Wilson?

cdyhybrid

I didn't watch anything tonight but was Flynn that bad? Does Pryor have a legit chance of starting?

Also I checked the stat line for Russell. 2 INTs what was that all about? Were they bad routes by a WR or just dumb throws by Wilson?
One was a tipped ball IIRC. The other was throwing into double coverage? O-line had a rough day so Russell had a bit of a tough time.

Greg

GB's elite defense.

Get used to it, Kas - they're coming for your gravy-covered QB and his awkwardly delivered passes.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Graham Harrell has to go. He is miserable. Of course, the one good throw he made Finley dropped. Such shit. At least Vince Young can move the offense. Also, Jonathan Franklin has been a huge disappointment. As a PAC12 fan I was really happy when GB drafted him as he was a beast at UCLA but he has been terrible. Lacy didn't look great tonight either. Seattle's defense is legit though.

Flynn was that bad, and it's compacted by him only being able to take a sack or throw a pick when the awful O-line can't give him protection. At this moment, I think Pryor has a very legit chance of starting, and he absolutely should be

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
GB's elite defense.

Get used to it, Kas - they're coming for your gravy-covered QB and his awkwardly delivered passes.

:jnc We'll see. Heard the Pack had a hell of a pass rush tonight so I can't wait to watch our two games. This is the year we win in GB. The curse has to end eventually.

Flynn was that bad, and it's compacted by him only being able to take a sack or throw a pick when the awful O-line can't give him protection. At this moment, I think Pryor has a very legit chance of starting, and he absolutely should be

Sweet Tebow our terrible secondary from two years ago launched Flynns career. Imagine how much different last season would've been if Cheatin Pete had opted to go with Flynn to start the season

I wonder how much longer the Raiders GM from Green Bay has left. He's made some bad moves so far, SoCal bars are way more lively on Sundays if the Raiders are good.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Only a few more weeks before the Lions Hood Ornament Offense gets exposed yet again.

Meanwhile, what the fuck Tom Cable.

Can I discuss fantasy in here or is there another thread for that type of thing?
You can talk about whatever you want, just as long as you're not rooting for the 49ers. Scat can get you banned.

Top Bottom