• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

squicken

Hawks fans, I know we mostly disagree b/c I believe in good and you believe in evil, but can we at least agree that Giacamini is awful at existing?

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Hawks fans, I know we mostly disagree b/c I believe in good and you believe in evil, but can we at least agree that Giacamini is awful at existing?
Well, he's definitely in the "other" column when talking about the o-line, after "Okung" and "Unger".

Maybe losing Moffit affected Sweezy, too, as they were friends. It just ain't easy being him.

squicken

Well, he's definitely in the "other" column when talking about the o-line, after "Okung" and "Unger".

Maybe losing Moffit affected Sweezy, too, as they were friends. It just ain't easy being him.

I mostly think this was just a blip after being all excited in the game last week, and letting up once Rodgers left. GB loaded up and was blitzing. Hard to know where the fault lies or how much SEA prepared for it. Certainly didn't look like SEA was ready to throw it that much with the first team

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
It's preseason, so if issues are going to crop up this is the best time for it.

Fortunately McDaniels seems to have done well on the interior D-line. Jordan Hill just gets swung around like a ragdoll while Jesse Williams is reportedly underwhelming. The former I could see myself as it was pretty obvious in the first game.

So obviously we have to worry about the o-line instead now.

I mostly think this was just a blip after being all excited in the game last week, and letting up once Rodgers left. GB loaded up and was blitzing. Hard to know where the fault lies or how much SEA prepared for it. Certainly didn't look like SEA was ready to throw it that much with the first team

3rd preseason game is the most telling. seachickens are frauds as if we didn't know that. NFL cracked down on the PED use and you see the results. with that said, i believe cheatin' pete is a master at his trade: cheatin'. and he will find a way to get those peds in

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
3rd preseason game is the most telling. seachickens are frauds as if we didn't know that. NFL cracked down on the PED use and you see the results. with that said, i believe cheatin' pete is a master at his trade: cheatin'. and he will find a way to get those peds in
Blah blah blah. Your rant script needs an update.

cdyhybrid

If the NFL is cracking down on PEDs the Niners are doomed. You signed Eric Wright one year too late, his dealing to your roster will backfire.

Striker

It's the curse of that jersey number, mang.
He under-performed at Ohio State, too. Didn't like the pick for Oakland at the time, but it's too late for that now. It's pretty likely they end up with a top three pick, so they'll either end up getting a QB early or grab the Clowney sweepstakes.

Can't wait for GTA 5 to hit the bargain bin.
Graham Harrell has to go. He is miserable. Of course, the one good throw he made Finley dropped. Such shit. At least Vince Young can move the offense. Also, Jonathan Franklin has been a huge disappointment. As a PAC12 fan I was really happy when GB drafted him as he was a beast at UCLA but he has been terrible. Lacy didn't look great tonight either. Seattle's defense is legit though.

Just Winz was fun to watch. I hope he makes the team.
Lacy really did disappoint, but the line was absolute shit. Nowhere for him to go.

DSmalls84

So do the Panthers have a legit Defense this year? Seems like they did a good job of keeping Flacco and Rice in check for the most part, and didn't get gashed for huge amounts of rushing yards like the last few years.

Talon

So do the Panthers have a legit Defense this year? Seems like they did a good job of keeping Flacco and Rice in check for the most part, and didn't get gashed for huge amounts of rushing yards like the last few years.
Front 7 looks quality. Secondary is still hilarious.

bionic77

If only. The Steelers were relevant. :-(
We also got the two greatest Superbowls of all time in 08 and 09. Good time to be watching football!

In other matters. Now that Flynn has not even been backup quality for 2 teams since leaving the Packers does that mean that Fraudgers is a true fraud and that any puny school qb can succeed in that system with the right "help" from Ryan Braun?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
bacon, hash browns, toast, ovaltine, and cup of coffee

good morning

gol15.jpg

You gonna finish all that?

2008 was 5 years ago. When did start to move so fast.

Were you even here 5 years ago?

Around this time 5 years ago JTO was torching the Bears to win the starting job for SF. lolz

Godslay

Banned
Flynn's problem is the Raiders OL sucks so the 1st team defense is hitting him constantly. He is getting pounded every game.

I don't disagree, but if you can't form a proper pocket for him to operate in, he's either going to have to roll out or get blasted each game. Pryor skill set helps offset a shitty line, so it makes sense to let him scramble around or run option stuff. Plus if you know you are going to have a shitty season, might as well let the exciting young guy have a crack at it.

Top Bottom