• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

that would be shameful. ultimately i don't give a shit about any other team but spiller is a beast and it'd be nice for someone other than the patriots to get some press in the afc east

Afrikan

I'm over it at this point, ready for the season to start, but I can't believe I never resaw this play or moment from the superbowl. Is that Ray Rice shoving a ref really hard? How is this not an immediate ejection?
refshove.gif

and Justin Smith got thrown out of a game when he BARELY touched a ref who was on the side of him that he couldn't see...where as this Raven just straight shoved the ref off the screen.

I'm not over it and won't be even if we win the next couple of SuperBowls.

did anyone watch the sports science episode of the 4th down pass in the SuperBowl? Kap put it in the right spot.

I know Lulz Sport science...but its a pretty good clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsNyo15XUGw

Spinluck

Speaking of phones I'm grabbing an HTC One today. What podcast app are people using on android? Back a few years ago it was doggcatcher, still the case?

I held the phone earlier today at work, it might be one of the most well designed phones I've ever laid hands on. Felt great, didn't get to tinker with it much though, it belonged to a co-worker who just got one. But man, I hope that line works well for them so they can keep moving forward with it.

KaYotiX

Banned
Money-GAF:

How much % do you put away a month?

Help me be less poor.

I have 8% of my pay per 2 weeks go into my 401k and another few hundred into savings. Now that I have a child its harder to save but I manage. Im not rich by any means but we are comfortable.

The Owner Mode is pretty addicting,man..I just won the Super Bowl and I move the Titans to LA.

Thats good to know, id never move my packers but id move the bears to canada lol

Top Bottom