• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Pimpwerx

First game of the year for me tonight. I can't wait. Hopefully it doesn't rain. I plan on singing these words a lot this year:

Miami has the Dolphins
The Greatest Football Team
We take the ball from goal to goal
Like no one's ever seen
We're in the air, we're on the ground
We're always in control
And when you say Miami
You're talking Super Bowl

'Cause we're the...

Miami Dolphins #1!

PEACE.

squicken

ESPN puts a HS game on TV and the quarterback has to have a helicopter rush him to a hospital. Dunno how long football is going to last

edit: No EJ, no RG3, and no Cousins. Only Klob, Rexy, and Pat White.

Now THAT is a threat to football's future

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
lol at the Giantbomb Madden Quick Look. They start up a franchise with Oakland.

f4vNstF.png

Jeff: "We're in Oakland, so..."

Colasante

AdamSchefter
Looks as if Vince Young has won Packers backup QB job. Packers are releasing QB Graham Harrell.

Please Lord let there be a Patriots-Packers Super Bowl that somehow features Tim Tebow versus Vince Young.

Rise up MVinceP. Time to bench Fraungers worthless ass for the best QB on the roster.

Don't joke about that, those are going to be words that actually come out of Skip Bayless' mouth after the Packers' first loss.

MP3 player suggestions? Tired of iPods randomly bricking on me.
iPhone. It is the pinnacle of engineering. Truly an elegant and revolutionary product that only comes along once in a millennium.

I've dropped mine 900 times and it works great. Don't drop it in water, that's its only weakness.

eznark

Banned
Speaking of phones I'm grabbing an HTC One today. What podcast app are people using on android? Back a few years ago it was doggcatcher, still the case?

Fantomex

First game of the year for me tonight. I can't wait. Hopefully it doesn't rain. I plan on singing these words a lot this year:

Miami has the Dolphins
The Greatest Football Team
We take the ball from goal to goal
Like no one's ever seen
We're in the air, we're on the ground
We're always in control
And when you say Miami
You're talking Super Bowl

'Cause we're the...

Miami Dolphins #1!

PEACE.

I like your positive energy.

LJ11

Hahahaha, what a fucking scrub. Just give Tuel all the reps after the third series.

Glenn engulfed Orakpo, dude has been playing better and better.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Hahahaha, what a fucking scrub. Just give Tuel all the reps after the third series.

Glenn engulfed Orakpo, dude has been playing better and better.

I agree! Tuel Time!

Top Bottom