• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Lets do no huddle all the time. The rest of this game has been the same nightmare we have been in for years, FGs FGs FGs. That last drive was sweet, do that.

Fantomex

Can we vote to remove people that haven't posted in here since I joined gaf?

And can you add a layer and make the commemorative plate the background image? Fox had that part right, for sure.

Sure on the commemorative plate. ON dropping people I don't mind, but eventually these same people blast my PM inbox saying "Why'd you drop me bro?" Let me know either way.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I want to start a campaing for New Orleans to dump Seneca Wallace and get Thad Lewis from the Lions. Even that Tulane kid looked much better than Wallace did last week.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
He will be. Squicken believes in the unifying being of the NFL. All teams are one with the league and the league is one with all teams. Ergo, he's a fan of all teams in time.

An NFL Hindu sort of thing.

my-brain-is-full-of-fuck.jpg

Spades

Gibson with back to back catches, a 3rd down grab and then a TD!

But, preseason.

Our starting offense has shown very positive signs overall this preseason. Tannehill completed 17 of 27 passes for 150 yards with one TD pass. He as a 90 passer rating.

He also had Gibson and Hartline drop what should've been TD's. And potentially Clay.

jergrah

Thanks for leaving me on the list for Miami. I know I don't post too often.

Happy with how Miami's offense and defense looked 1st half -- too bad the Special Teams sucked. I really hope CB Taylor or Davis comes on strong so Carroll can be buried on the bench, he's horrid as always.

Happy to see Vernon get a sack tonight, I think he has a solid year with 10+ sacks. He started last year hot but slumped 2nd half.

harSon

Banned
DeathbyVolcano on our list in post mortem naming. Permnation is his home now

Dude's salty as fuck. Was wishing for my death like 2 years after his ban on another forum. He's just mad that he'd rather go to hipster Beatles listening parties than watch the Steelers.

Talon

Dude's salty as fuck. Was wishing for my death like 2 years after his ban on another forum. He's just mad that he'd rather go to hipster Beatles listening parties than watch the Steelers.
Seem to have that affect on people, harry.

I think you and Dom are going to have some chemistry this year.

LJ11

Bradford had the seam earlier, but waited until receiver got closer to first down marker. Sometimes you have to throw it and hope the guy makes someone miss, can't wait that long.

Will either get picked or receiver killed.

New and Improved. PM me if i Missed you and you'll be on here this season.

IgXqAXS.jpg

Looks sexy, nice work. Is Pigeon still alive? Time to bump me over his non-posting ass.

Man, really want to watch the starters but my big money league draft is at the same time...I really need to get a tv in my office.

Top Bottom