• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

OG Loc

Bradford getting just a little bit more time in the pocket makes me smile. Should definitely lead to great things IF this trend continues in the regular season.

Djwjdjwjdiw goddammit Givens

Godslay

Banned
wow. Looks like Peyton is really throwing in this preseason game, 204 yards and no Welker. How good is this TE I have been hearing about??

Big, athletic, good hands. Mediocre blocker, poor special teams work so far. Peyton likes him though, so the other stuff will work itself out.

Godslay

Banned
That's about it for Peyton.

What a shame.

Nah, it was a strong showing imo. Points don't show it, but we still have to fit Welker in this beast. Work out the slop, figure out which of these backs wants a damn starting job, and I think we may have something special on offense.

LJ11

That's what Ogletree does best, run and use his athleticism.

In the run game he doesn't know how to use his hands yet to fight off blocks. Remember Darryl Talley's reaction during CFB season. "WOW, if this kid every learns how to use his hands to take on and shed blocks, look out."

How are the Steelers doing tonight? Did they score more than 6 bloody points? Did Jones play?

Steelers D looks great. Troy and Cortez Allen specifically. William Gay gave up a touchdown again. That's 3 in 3 games.

Felix Jones is getting snaps right now, he looks serviceable.

Dwyer is inconsistent. Rips off a good run one down, whiffs on a rusher and gets Ben nailed the next. If Jones can block I don't see Dwyer making it.

gutshot

Chip Kelly: "Eat my shorts."

BSeij2xIUAAfAJr.jpg:large

squicken

That's what Ogletree does best, run and use his athleticism.

In the run game he doesn't know how to use his hands yet to fight off blocks. Remember Darryl Talley's reaction during CFB season. "WOW, if this kid every learns how to use his hands to take on and shed blocks, look out."

Hey don't harsh my buzz. Tavon! Ogletree!

Top Bottom