• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Bowser

Quick fantasy question guys - I started a new job about 2 months ago and joined the work FF league. Turns out the work league has passing TDs count for 6 points, not the standard 4. Does this mean I should take one of the elite QBs with one of my first two picks?

Spinluck

Quick fantasy question guys - I started a new job about 2 months ago and joined the work FF league. Turns out the work league has passing TDs count for 6 points, not the standard 4. Does this mean I should take one of the elite QBs with one of my first two picks?

Yes.

Giants fans, what's up with the TE situation? I drafted Myers but he didn't do much today looking at the stats
He's been invisible in the passing game and he's a shit blocker. However, the offense in general has been poo most of the preseason (passing at least) so its hard to say. He'll get worked in for sure.

EDIT: Sanchize coming in. Geno done for the night.

Devlin in? Time for me and my dad to leave. I can honestly say that I have a ton of confidence of Tannehill's arm. He's fit the ball into some really tight windows. His receiving corps is not helping a whole lot. I think fixing the RG position should really help a lot. Our offense just needs to buy more time for the Tannethrill to do his thing.

Believe, Phins Nation. I have witnessed this latest evolution of Tanny with mine own eyes, and I give him the Nintendo Seal of Approval. Dude has "it". Whatever that is...he's got it. PEACE.
Nice post, Dolphin brother!

Fantomex

For the Phins I really liked Lamar Miller, I like that burst he brings. Those dropped passes really brought me back to reality for the season though.

I didn't think there was a QB core worse than the Jags or Raidahs, but Even Gabbert and Flynn laugh at these guys. Shoot, at least Oakland has Tebow 2.0.

squicken

803085635cqsgp.gif

Little underthrown but that's nice work

For the Phins I really liked Lamar Miller, I like that burst he brings. Those dropped passes really brought me back to reality for the season though.
No time for realistic expectations, focus on that developing Tannehill-Wallace chemistry instead! Wallace even caught some passes on non-fly routes today!

BigAT

Kevin Clark ‏@KevinClarkWSJ
John Idzik is rigging the QB competition for Geno Smith and Geno Smith is rigging the QB competition for Mark Sanchez.

I was gonna ask you about him last game. I heard his name during Steelers Giants for the first time in decades. Wasn't he a second round bust?
Fixed that for you.;)

injuries slowed him down the first two years (torn pec year 1 and then was out the last 3-4 games last year with another). Too much time missed, never progressed. Has flashed at times against 4th stringers. I know Reese like to keep his picks, but there are too many quality DT's on this roster right now to bother with him anymore.

I'd say Marvin Austin has done a good bit in 3 years.
?

Feel free to explain.

Bowser

Fixed that for you.;)

injuries slowed him down the first two years (torn pec year 1 and then was out the last 3-4 games last year with another). Too much time missed, never progressed. Has flashed at times against 4th stringers. I know Reese like to keep his picks, but there are too many quality DT's on this roster right now to bother with him anymore.

?

Feel free to explain.

All you need to do is look at his avatar...should be explanation enough.

Top Bottom