• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Spades

Devlin looked horrible on that drive. Shame to lose the game like that but at least our starting units played very well.

Bed time for me, almost 4am! Speak to you guys tomorrow.

Sanjuro

Hasn't Detroit been through enough?

Losing to Detroit is tough to swallow.

Why would I care about Detroit? Today's example comes from a trip to the liquor store where the clerk was concerned that Peyton Manning won't be the starting QB for the Broncos based on something he did today.

Well when both 1st string offenses and defenses are playing half the game in most of these games, it is almost regular season.

It's never regular season until it actually is.

squicken

Shooting for 1st game still. Not sure if he makes it. No crutches, but a walking boot. Positive sign.

Let a Colorado native back up (3rd string I think), come in and play a series in front of the hometown crowd.

Oh yeah he's 4th string. Camp arm with no shot to make the team. That is cool

The sucky thing is that all of Tampa's points came as a result of turnovers. I thought we were getting better at that.
Biggest concern for me at this point is the TE situation. I knew losing Keller would be big but now I'm thinking it could be huge. Hopefully Gibson and Hartline are able to make up for that lost production to some degree, though. I just have no faith in Clay or Egnew, and Sims is just too inexperienced to really contribute at this point.

Also, Martin had another very solid game. I'm starting to feel pretty good about him at LT. It was also great to see Jerry back at his RG spot. I think this line will be serviceable if they can manage to stay healthy.

Godslay

Banned
Oh yeah he's 4th string. Camp arm with no shot to make the team. That is cool

Yeah, I thought he was third stringer, makes it even better that he's a camp fodder.

Is Peyton coming in? Goofy bastard. Must just be practicing in the rain.

Looks like he's trying to get Fox to let him in.

Spades

Also, Martin had another very solid game. I'm starting to feel pretty good about him at LT. It was also great to see Jerry back at his RG spot. I think this line will be serviceable if they can manage to stay healthy.

The OL has been fine.

Tannehill's combined numbers from preseason: 34/56 - 377 YDS - 3 TD - 0 INT. I'm pretty happy with that.

Fox318

Actually Simms signed in 2012 and was waived before the season. He re-signed at the end of 2012, so this is really the first we're seeing of him.

As for McElroy, he's currently having concussion symptoms. Not exactly something you wanna risk in the preseason with a blackup O-line.

then why was he in pads on the field?

Godslay

Banned
Hey Hunter,

Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 1m
Just spoke to Champ here in the tunnel. He's still wearing a boot but he assured me he WILL be ready for the opener.

Top Bottom