• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Striker

bionic77

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-6G4WQuZTA

heres you trying to disrespect a 323 and getting roesthisburgered
I live Bimmers bro, but you have to get at last 270+ HP in that car to truly appreciate the engineering and handling. Preferably a manual as well, but I can't imagine that a Pats fan knows how to drive stick and even their automatic transmissions are pretty spectacular.

I've been looking at a Lexus. You and I are going to be bros!
Niiiiiiiice.

What model?

Bionic doesn't even get to drive the Lexus.
We both have a Lexus bro. Hers is newer, nicer and more expensive, but mine is cleaner. Twin toddlers will wreck your shit fast.

You usually don't see a man smile like that unless he's in the delivery room watching his first born.
:lol

Milchjon

i stay true to local americana people as well. so when you see my 323i coming up with coldplay playing with a tag heuer hanging from the window and smelling like ck one you know im not as snobby as the other cunts in my area

i could tell my dad to get me an sls, a day&date submariner and smell like some shit italian cologne but that will make people afraid. staying humble makes me approachable and friendly instead of the snots that live around here, exampla- i still say thank you to the drive in lady at sonic and i didnt remove my eli manning esque friends from high school in facebook after i got my car

I for one think you're a European hero. Taking money from Americans and spending it on Swiss watches, German cars, Italian fashion and shitty British musicians. May Yuro-Jesus bless you.

I for one think you're a European hero. Taking money from Americans and spending it on Swiss watches, German cars, Italian fashion and shitty British musicians. May Yuro-Jesus bless you.

I thought Lunchbox was so cool, but then he said he listens to Coldplay. Terrible fucking excuse of a fucking band. The day I hear a Coldplay song I like is the day I stab myself in the face.

bionic77

An IS 250. It's a bit pricey though. Maybe I'll settle for a shitty German car.
Thats the car I drive.

An Audi or BMW will give you a much nicer drive, but they come with nothing and when you get it with decent options it will be a lot more expensive than the IS and a lot less reliable.

Its decent value for what you pay and mine has been super reliable so far (knock on wood). Almost 4 years and 130,000 miles later and I have not had a single problem. Before this car I had a 328xi and that thing was shit for the 2 years I had it (concerning reliability, it drove like a dream come true).

Milchjon

I thought Lunchbox was so cool, but then he said he listens to Coldplay. Terrible fucking excuse of a fucking band. The day I hear a Coldplay song I like is the day I stab myself in the face.

I kinda like some of their songs, mostly the one that was such an obvious Kraftwerk rip off, they had to credit them.

I knew exactly what was coming but I still got my hopes up :-(

Menelik Watson is gonna start at LT for the Raiders on Thursday night. Also head coach Dennis Allen is "resting Flynn" who has a sore arm. Guess all those 5 yard passes gave him tendinitis or something.

Bowser

Hate the Saints but Sean Payton is a great coach. I'm sure Talon and Bowser and Grover and snes all agree

Begrudgingly. But he made a mistake hiring Rob Ryan - in the 9 years Rob Ryan has been an NFL DC, none of his teams have ever made the playoffs.

So wait, no, he did the right thing!

Bowser

Two words.
Mike. Shula.

igWLhxRy1vnY2.gif

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Block on the back my ass!

yea i didnt see it.

I think at this point the Texans special teams have committed so many penalties the refs just throw the flag assuming there is one.

edit, ok that was block in the back.

TATE!

KaYotiX

Banned
Owners mode in Madden is great, sucks that when I took over Green Bay the in game twitter feed blew up saying that the long lost tradition of the city owning the team was over...... I had to quit and take over a different team lol.

Even though it's a video game I gotta keep the tradition alive! I'm now owner of the Chiefs lol.

If anyone wants to do a Online connected franchise feel free to invite me.

Kayotix is my gamer tag.

Bread

Banned
Owners mode in Madden is great, sucks that when I took over Green Bay the in game twitter feed blew up saying that the long lost tradition of the city owning the team was over...... I had to quit and take over a different team lol.

Even though it's a video game I gotta keep the tradition alive! I'm now owner of the Chiefs lol.

Kayotix is my gamer tag.
where did you pick it up? i didn't know it was out already

Kayotix is my gamer tag.

It's out?

Top Bottom