• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

I appreciate your thoughts. I probably won't see the game until after final cuts. Any ideas on the linebacker situation?

e -

Cool.
Vince williams is having an okay game, but nobody is standing out. Carter got a gift sack - he sucks. Worilds was his usual solid and unspectacular self.

So far best players on defense are Al Woods and Brian Arnfelt. Arnfelt has talent.

What a cut by Patton...

patton2.gif

Godslay

Banned
Who the fuck is the announcer on the DEN vs AZ feed that sounds like Jesse Ventura?

He just said that it is going to jack off Jay Feely by hitting that field goal.

Hawthorne is on the field but he's not being tested because Clausen sucks.

Felix Jones is looking good. He would have ripped off some good runs if the o line was giving him push. Third stringers are ass - Panther D is in the backfield every snap.

Landry threw 2 bad picks - 1 in the redzone. He pushes the ball. Dudes release is so slow I could have made a sandwich and not missed a thing.

JCizzle

Yawn wake me when future QB stud BJ gets into the game.

LIVE VIDEO AVAILABLE 60 MINUTES BEFORE THE GAME.

The game is on fuck nuts. Direct TV sucking ass like I expected.

Feely not fucking around anymore after that brief Carpenter scare. He was blowing through camp but right after Carpenter came, been kicking lights out. Obviously why he's still on the roster and the other isn't.

Godslay

Banned
Feely not fucking around anymore after that brief Carpenter scare. He was blowing through camp but right after Carpenter came, been kicking lights out. Obviously why he's still on the roster and the other isn't.

Yeah that was a nice kick from 52 yards. He still looks solid.

Top Bottom