• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Godslay

Banned
Osweiler and Mallett are the future.

Mallett has he brighter future though. What a stud.

Osweiler is clean. It's only a matter of time before Mallet re-corrupts.

Thanks bruh

Np.

The audio does have a bit of a tin low quality sound. It's too bad cause over all it seems like a good deal. Not sure if RZ is included. It will let me switch to it, but it's like a looping commercial, guess we will see what happens.

JCizzle

Osweiler is clean. It's only a matter of time before Mallet re-corrupts.

Np.

The audio does have a bit of a tin low quality sound. It's too bad cause over all it seems like a good deal. Not sure if RZ is included. It will let me switch to it, but it's like a looping commercial, guess we will see what happens.

Red zone is included

Exclusive Offers From DirecTVFor fans who are not currently DirecTV subscribers but are able to receive DirecTV service, they will receive a promo code entitling them to $10 off per month for their first year of service and one year of NFL Sunday Ticket Max at no additional charge.For fans who are already DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket Max subscribers, you can access NFL Sunday Ticket on your computer, tablet, and mobile devices using your current DirecTV username and password.For fans unable to receive DirecTV service, each Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition will include a unique code to access the 2013 regular season (17 weeks) trial of NFL Sunday Ticket on computers, tablets, and mobile devices- including access to the award-winning Red Zone Channel.

d[-_-]b

Banned
Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 38s
Ugh. RT @Giants: The Giants announce that RB Andre Brown has a fractured leg

Andre Brown fractured leg? Damn.

Jesus @ that Webster hit. Pure power. Fucking flags! BS.

:(... well Torain isn't a bad backup imo, Scott is looking better :O...

Maybe? Who cares? This is on in the background while I watch real sports like baseball.

That shit is too boring till the post-season, which the Yankees aren't making this season it seems so that shit is boring altogether.

BigAT

Ugh! These last two games have been absolutely brutal on the Giants injury wise.

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN 1m
RB Andre Brown has a fractured leg according to the Giants. Terrible, terrible news for him and the team.

Pretty sure that's the same leg that he broke last year. Terrible news for both Brown and the Giants.

Godslay

Banned
ijVHnLhD7Qkxk.gif

Didn't lead with helmet btw.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Ugh! These last two games have been absolutely brutal on the Giants injury wise.

RB Andre Brown has a fractured leg according to the Giants. Terrible, terrible news for him and the team.

Pretty sure that's the same leg that he broke last year. Terrible news for both Brown and the Giants.

Good news for you guys, the Giants are going to come out of the gate slow so maybe the media will start beating the drum to fire Coughlin.

Also, what's the status of your Madden game? You selling me the Sunday Ticket?

e - Should've said "Silver lining".

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

Awful news.

BigAT

Good news for you guys, the Giants are going to come out of the gate slow so maybe the media will start beating the drum to fire Coughlin.

Also, what's the status of your Madden game? You selling me the Sunday Ticket?

I have it, but I'm trying to get $75-80 for it first on Ebay.

squicken

Tebow purged the evil from New England. He brought peace and healing to the sick and injured players. It's time for him to go help others in need

Top Bottom