• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

LJ11

Bills are an awful team. 4 wins max with that secondary. They can't even play the kind of football Pettine wants.

What a shit org. Marrone should be embarrassed, hide your face clown. They look worse on O than Jaurons squad. First team was garbage throughout preseason except when they played against 2nd team D.

Fantomex

Bills are an awful team. 4 wins max with that secondary. They can't even play the kind of football Pettine wants.

What a shit org. Marrone should be embarrassed, hide your giving face clown. They look worse on O than Jaurons squad. First team was garbage except when they played against 2nd team D.

Football season has officially started!

Greg

What a shit org. Marrone should be embarrassed, hide your face clown. They look worse on O than Jaurons squad. First team was garbage throughout preseason except when they played against 2nd team D.
this makes me sad

I like all of the Bills fans here, and they deserve better

tj hazuki

Redskins 27-6
00171694.0001.gif

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Bills already pulled Thad after 3 series? He did get two FGs out of those drives. Better than INTs anyway.

EDIT: ok he's back in. The previous plays must have been direct snaps to the RB

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
this makes me sad

I like all of the Bills fans here, and they deserve better

They'll finally win a Super Bowl if they ever make it back and end up against the Packers. Letting Elway and the Broncos finally get a win set a precedent!

Greg

They'll finally win a Super Bowl if they ever make it back and end up against the Packers. Letting Elway and the Broncos finally get a win set a precedent!
I'm ok with that.

McCarthy will finally see Aaron's choking ways, VY will become the starter, and they can ship Rodgers off to the Jets or Vikings!

Godslay

Banned
The quality of Directv online stream is pretty damn good. Easily comparable to preseason live/game rewind. I like that Directv shows the stadium during commercial break, and has big play notifications, as well as fantasy stuff.

The only thing that seems slighty downgraded is the audio on the DirectTv stream, preseason live is better in this area.

Turnstile

Jeremiah Johnson seems to always have good games, yet he always gets shuffled to the practice squad. Coaches must see something that I don't.

Godslay

Banned
Goddamn, nice bomb by Osweiler,. You don't see Peyton doing that.

Jeremiah Johnson seems to always have good games, yet he always gets shuffled to the practice squad. Coaches must see something that I don't.

He's pretty much a goner from what I understand. Just letting other teams see him apparently.

Fantomex

The quality of Directv online stream is pretty damn good. Easily comparable to preseason live/game rewind. I like that Directv shows the stadium during commercial break, and has big play notifications, as well as fantasy stuff.

The only thing that seems slighty downgraded is the audio on the DirectTv stream, preseason live is better in this area.

Thanks bruh

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Top Bottom