• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Nameless

I feel like his psyche is damaged. He's playing scared it seems..

harrison-mccoy.gif

Bread

Banned
why isn't stallone making rambo 5 instead of another expendables

we all know rambo (4) is one of the great movies ever created. he doesn't need star power to get popular, just a mullet and a 50 cal machine gun

Giants caught a break:
Andre Brown described his Thursday night left-leg fracture as a "tiny crack."

"It's not that bad of a break," said Brown, who has fractured the same leg before. Brown anticipates avoiding surgery, and coach Tom Coughlin doesn't believe the injury is year-ending. Still, any fractured bone is going to require at least 4-6 weeks of healing time. Brown remains a candidate for I.R./designated for return. He is not eligible to open the season on reserve/PUP.

why isn't stallone making rambo 5 instead of another expendables

we all know rambo (4) is one of the great movies ever created. he doesn't need star power to get popular, just a mullet and a 50 cal machine gun

Rambo 4 is amazing. the 50 cal was the entire 3rd act. AND IT WAS AWESOME.

Bread

Banned
I guess that is good news for Rambo fans. Never really seen any of the films from the series. Just Rocky, and that strange film where Stallone goes around arm wrestling people.
you're clearly a fan of paul scheer

but rambo 4 is probably the greatest time i've ever experienced in a movie theater, so i advise you to see the next one when it comes out

godslay im not clicking links right now im not ready for that shit

Zeke

the last two mins of the Dallas game was awesome it was like they were already in mid season form. They couldn't help but let the QB get swallowed up add in a holding call what more could you ask for?

I was hoping he'd turn things around, guy is a bad ass and we'll never forget:

Jay+Feely.jpg

Most fucks I've ever given for a kicker.

I have hated feely from the very second I was roaring at U of P stadium and he missed the game winning kick against the packers in the 2009 playoffs. He is a very lucky man that dansby was able to scoop up a Rodgers fumble for the win. Rodgers would have drove that ball down the field and won that game the way it was going.

Top Bottom