• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Lunchbox

Banned
use this desktop background to redeem yourself JuguarJandro

2xallmj.jpg

Doomsayer

Glad he's doing well. Hope he's earning a starting job tonight

Rams had 17 accepted penalties tonight. It's a huge problem in every game

Dahl looks like a good tackler, was he a decent tackler in STL?

I always thought he was slow; running in mud almost. Takes terrible angles too.

squicken

Dahl looks like a good tackler, was he a decent tackler in STL?

I always thought he was slow; running in mud almost. Takes terrible angles too.

hahahahha No he's awful at tackling. He takes bad angles all the time. Before the snap? Great safety. After the snap, total liability. The Rams did what they could to protect him, but every big play they gave up involved Dahl screwing it up

hahahahha No he's awful at tackling. He takes bad angles all the time. Before the snap? Great safety. After the snap, total liability. The Rams did what they could to protect him, but every big play they gave up involved Dahl screwing it up

dahl got an int off a tip. that's the joke! he has done nothing good in this game.... actually he might have had one good tackle but other than that he has sucked dick. wouldn't mind if the niners cut him but i'm guessing the "coach on the field" aspect is going to keep him there

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
In all seriousness where does the gata being a jag thing come from. Its been going on a while and somehow the origin to it has never been brought up

Doomsayer

Defense has been bringing it tonight.

This roster is deep, a lot of quality players getting cut soon.

BJ Daniels is already better than McCoy.

Godslay

Banned
In all seriousness where does the gata being a jag thing come from. Its been going on a while and somehow the origin to it has never been brought up

I created it. Both by a post saying he was a Jags fan pretending to be a Pats fan living in Florida and when I gave him his jagatar for the first time when he avatar bet me over the Broncos Chargers game last year.

Man, we really can't keep Daniels on the PS can we?

there is a 0% chance that he is going to the PS. there are a number of teams who would snap him up immediately. as i said, he looks identical to wussle in so many ways and he is looking like a steal right now. he will be our #3 QB for sure to start the season

Balke and Harbs look like geniuses with how BJ is playing

indeed they are. the problem right now is that we are going to be cutting quite a few guys who are legit players in the NFL. maybe not stars, but guys that could contribute. we can stash some on the PS (and i think Chuck Jacobs has earned that!) but some we just can't. i feel like lavelle hawkins made the roster tonight as the 6th receiver. that or austin collie/hall LOST the spot in conjunction with hawkins looking good. although i see chad hall playing CB right now lol

cam johnson absolutely solidified his spot. i hope the entire backup oline gets cut

at first i thought blow jobs value would be on the practice squad to help the team get ready for wussle. but now i see he is definitely a gamer. i don't know if he will be primary backup THIS year because starting defenses are different than playing against loser 5th stringers, but under harbs direction he will be the backup no later than next year

Doomsayer

Patton, BJ, Hawkins, and Cam Johnson flashed today. All of them will make the final 53, however once Crabs and Hams are activated I'd say Hawkins gets cut.

Striker

Prince Amukamara ‏@PrinceAmukamara 8m
So that's how you feel Bill?

Assuming he's referring to Belidick passing with 10 seconds left.

MechDX

iARCJ4OfZYQN8.gif

i9H6uOeD5Tp3i.gif

Cierre Wood UDFA from Notre Dame. Guy reminds me so damn much of Arian. Love the way he just shoves that Dallas defender down.

I was at that game.

I never felt so embarrassed.
That would have been an awesome game to talk shit in the stands, wish I was there haha
I have hated feely from the very second I was roaring at U of P stadium and he missed the game winning kick against the packers in the 2009 playoffs. He is a very lucky man that dansby was able to scoop up a Rodgers fumble for the win. Rodgers would have drove that ball down the field and won that game the way it was going.

Boy, you wash that heathen tongue right now. I see Bucket already corrected you so I'll stop here smh

Decided today dota instead of watching 2nd half of niners game..,forgot we have BJ Daniels. Those highlights are unreal. Is there any chance he could replace colt McCoy as backup without having kaepernick get injured? The kid is legit.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Decided today dota instead of watching 2nd half of niners game..,forgot we have BJ Daniels. Those highlights are unreal. Is there any chance he could replace colt McCoy as backup without having kaepernick get injured? The kid is legit.

Would be interesting to see how he performs against starters and more complicated schemes, I think all his work so far has been against 3s/4s/scrubs.

ChanHuk

Banned
Lol Pryor proving he ain't the answer.

Usually I bitch about my job, but tonight I'm bitching for my patient I transported tonight. Fire was supposed to transport her to Kaiser and she specifically told them she's a Kaiser member. So the fuckin idiots transported her to the hospital across the street from Kaiser for no reason other than they're being dicks.

Top Bottom